Sr Principal Proposal Analyst
- Melbourne, FL
At Northrop Grumman, our employees have incredible opportunities to work on revolutionary systems in air and space that impact people's lives around the world today, and for generations to come. Our work preserves freedom and democracy, and advances human discovery and our understanding of the universe. We look for people who have bold new ideas, courage and a pioneering spirit to join forces to invent the future, and have a lot of fun along the way. Our culture thrives on intellectual curiosity, cognitive diversity and bringing your whole self to work - and we have an insatiable drive to do what others think is impossible. Our employees are not only part of history, they're making history.
Northrop Grumman Aeronautics Systems has an opening for a Senior Principal Proposal Analyst to join our team of qualified, diverse individuals in Melbourne, Florida.
• Candidates for this position will lead/support proposal activities of diverse and inclusive teams with high levels of engagement and collaboration with other team members.
• They will demonstrate a broad skill set that is balanced across interpersonal, business, and proposal based capabilities; a commitment to ethics and integrity; and the capability to innovate in a challenging and dynamic environment.
• Develops, plans and schedules proposals.
• Compiles cost, schedule, and technical elements in the development of proposals in accordance with request for proposal (RFP) specifications.
• Coordinates the collection and accumulation of cost, scheduling, and performance elements from functional departments.
• Researches and analyzes historical data, develops cost models to support proposal efforts.
• Coordinates activities and participates in fact-finding meetings.
• Participates in should-cost and pricing reviews with management and customer representatives.
• Participates as a member of the contract negotiating team.
The selected candidate should thrive in a fast-paced work environment with high expectations, significantly diverse assignments, collaborative/team settings across all levels.
Back to top