Sr Principal Operations Research Analyst
Are you interested in expanding your career through experience and exposure, all while supporting a mission that seeks to ensure the security of our nation and its allies? If so, then Northrop Grumman is the place for you. As a leading global security company, we provide innovative systems, products and solutions to our customers worldwide. We are comprised of diverse professionals that bring different perspectives and ideas, understanding that the more experiences we bring to our work the more innovative we can be. As we continue to build our workforce we look for people that exemplify our core values, leadership characteristics, and approach to innovation.
Analyzes actual and predictable interacting operational activities of business to obtain a quantitative, rational basis for decision making through the application of logic and scientific or economic disciplines and techniques. Devises modeling and measuring techniques; utilizes mathematics, statistical methods, engineering methods, operational mathematics techniques (linear programming, game theory, probability theory, symbolic language, etc.), and other principles and laws of scientific and economic disciplines.
- Conductassessments and lessons learned support for events that are fleet ops, fleet problems and war games, studies table tops exercises, workshops and demonstrations.
- Work in the following MADs: C2, cyber, EW, Cryptologic, IO, Intel, Space and meteorology
- Require DT/OT experience, OPNAV studies experience, MOD SIM experience, real-world ops analysis experience, exercise data experience, operation lessons Learned experience, post deployment brief experience.
- SMEs need understanding of Assessment Priorities, Warfare Capabilities Baseline, Integrated Capability Package for kinetic/non-kinetic kill/effects chains gap identification
- Solution development for existing and programmed systems within Integration and Interoperability.
- Work with CNA Analysts
- Bachelor's degree with 9 years of applicable experience
- TS/SCI clearance required
Northrop Grumman is committed to hiring and retaining a diverse workforce. We are proud to be an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer, making decisions without regard to race, color, religion, creed, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, marital status, national origin, age, veteran status, disability, or any other protected class. For our complete EEO/AA and Pay Transparency statement, please visit www.northropgrumman.com/EEO . U.S. Citizenship is required for most positions.
Back to top