Sr Principal NiFi Sys Engr
Adversaries, cybercriminals and cyber terrorists, are working every hour of every day to develop new means to compromise networks, to seize valuable intellectual property and personal data, and to gain an advantage on the digital battlefield. At Northrop Grumman, our mission is to see to it that they fail. Speed, stealth and precision - keys to controlling the physical domains of land, sea, air and space - are imperatives in controlling the cyber domain. Our talented employees make advances every day based on these imperatives and are committed to providing the most advanced protection for our customers against the rapidly evolving cyber threat spectrum. Our company is trusted with securing some of the most high-risk systems and continues to be the trusted provider of mission enabled solutions for the security or our nation and allies. This is without a doubt one of the most exciting times to join our team. So come join us and experience the value of performance.
Northrop Grumman Mission Systems is seeking a Cyber Systems Engineer to join our team of qualified, diverse individuals located at Annapolis Junction, MD.
Roles and Responsibilities:
• Data Flow coordination to support deployed and new installations. Qualified candidates will work with other team members on various levels of operating systems, applications and related support in the Linux environment
The subject matter expert will have experience with the following:
• Installing/configuring data transport applications to include mailorder, jdts and niagrafiles
• Coordinating with customers to ensure data paths are established from customer sites to back-end repositories
• Implementing the data flow requirements for new deployments or upgrades
• Conducting data flow tests at customer sites and follow up activities
• The candidate will also provide system-engineering support to the scenario lead as required. This involves coordinating with the different components that the scenario interfaces with-in preparation for end-to-end dataflow validation
Minimum knowledge, skills, abilities needed
• Minimum 10 years dataflow work on SIGINT programs (must be evidenced in work history)
• Minimum of 7 years of experience installing and configuring data transport applications to include mailorder, jdts and niagrafiles
• RedHat Linux, or advanced general Linux knowledge
• Working knowledge of Microsoft Word
• Familiar with 1st, 2nd, and 3rd party data flow regulations
• Familiar with DOD 5000
• Knowledge of collection systems
• SIGINT data type knowledge
Education: Bachelor's Degree in System Engineering, Computer Science, Information Systems, Engineering Science, Engineering Management, or related discipline from an accredited college or university is required. Five (5) years of additional system engineering experience may be substituted for a bachelor's degree
Security Clearance: Candidates must have active TS/SCI clearance w/Poly
Northrop Grumman is committed to hiring and retaining a diverse workforce. We are proud to be an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer, making decisions without regard to race, color, religion, creed, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, marital status, national origin, age, veteran status, disability, or any other protected class. For our complete EEO/AA and Pay Transparency statement, please visit www.northropgrumman.com/EEO . U.S. Citizenship is required for most positions.
Back to top