Sr. Principal Industrial Security Analyst
- Redondo Beach, CA
Climb to new heights on your journey when you start Defining Possible with Northrop Grumman. Enjoy a purposeful career in aeronautics that is crucial to the way we connect and protect our world across land, sea, and air. Bring your experience and take advantage of this opportunity to discover how you can start to push past possible and achieve your goals today. Enjoy a diverse, collaborative environment with professionals across the nation ready to help launch your career.
Northrop Grumman Aeronautics Systems sector is seeking a Sr. Principal Industrial Security Analyst to join our team of qualified, diverse individuals. This position will be located in Redondo Beach, CA.
Put your years of experience into a future of excellence. The qualified applicant will become part of Northrop Grumman's Security Team supporting various programs.
Roles and Responsibilities:
Develops, and administers security programs and procedures for classified or proprietary materials, documents, and equipment. Studies and implements federal security regulations that apply to company operations. Obtains rulings, interpretations, and acceptable deviations for compliance with regulations from government agencies. Prepares manuals outlining regulations, and establishes procedures for handling, storing, and keeping records, and for granting personnel and visitors access to restricted records and materials. Conducts security education classes and security audits. Investigates security violations and prepares reports specifying preventive action to be taken.
- CPSO is ultimately responsible for all security functions within the Program.
- Operate and administer security programs IAW DD254.
- Ensure adherence to all federal security regulations NISPOM, DoD Volumes, etc.
- Responsible for accurate data input into an access control database.
- Maintain document control inventories.
- Reconcile multiple databases for accuracy.
- Provide briefings/debriefings to personnel for activities such as: new hires, terminations, foreign defensive travel.
- Coordinates escort activities within closed area.
- Interface with Program Management Team, Customer, and suppliers.
- Write security operational plans for program implementation.
- Responsible for TS inventory and self inspections.
- High School diploma or GED
- Minimum of 10 years of security CPSO(Contractor Program Security Officer) experience
- Candidate must have and be able to maintain an Active U.S. Government security clearance at the Top Secret level with a background investigation date within 6 years
- Bachelor's or MS degree
- Knowledgeable and able to answer questions; provide procedure and policy guidance, and supply approvals in accordance with federal regulations.
- Experience working with customer-based security components.
- Strong interpersonal and leadership skills with the ability to interact with internal/external customers and across organizational elements.
Back to top