Sr Principal Facilities Planner - Data Analytics/Business Resumption
- Redondo Beach, CA
At Northrop Grumman, our employees have incredible opportunities to work on revolutionary systems in air and space that impact people's lives around the world today, and for generations to come. Our work preserves freedom and democracy, and advances human discovery and our understanding of the universe. We look for people who have bold new ideas, courage and a pioneering spirit to join forces to invent the future, and have a lot of fun along the way. Our culture thrives on intellectual curiosity, cognitive diversity and bringing your whole self to work - and we have an insatiable drive to do what others think is impossible. Our employees are not only part of history, they're making history.
Northrop Grumman Space Systems is seeking a Senior Principal Facilities Office Space Planner - Data Analytics / Business Resumption to join our team of qualified, diverse individuals. This position is located in Redondo Beach, CA.
This position requires the ability to:
- Perform data compilation, analytical assessments, developing scenario-based Business Resumption models and crafting and integrating executive level presentations.
- Enable effective communication of strategic direction through visual media which will convey opportunities, risk assessments, and mitigation strategies and provide guidance to site and Sector leadership on projects affecting Corporate, Sector, Divisional, and functional business units. Recommendations and decisions resulting from these evaluations will have major impacts to the Sector and/or Company.
Responsibilities will include:
- Obtaining/collecting, information, and managing data associated with site and Division strategies for ultimately modeling and integrating into tactical and long range Business Resumption strategic site facilities plans
- Partnering with key stakeholders to review, understand and integrate attributes and data points
- Organize, maintain, and display "big picture" strategic and tactical plans within the site's planning "war" room
- Create and maintain a repository for project requirements, costs, target timelines/milestones, etc. to enable multi-year budgetary and scheduling decisions to support multi-year facilities planning and facilities real estate project implementation.
- Minimum of a Bachelor's Degree with ten (10) years of architectural or facilities experience
- OR Masters Degree with eight (8) years of architectural or facilities experience
- OR fourteen (14) years architectural or facilities experience in lieu of degree
- Proficiency in AutoCAD
- Proficiency in MS Tools such as MS Power Point, Project, Excel, Word, and Outlook
- Ability to obtain and maintain a DoD Top Secret Security Clearance.
- 12 Years facilities planning experience in the aerospace industry
- Proficient in MS Visio
- Computer Aided Facilities Management (CAFM) proficiency
- Active (in-scope) SCI Security Clearance Access.
Back to top