Sr Principal Facilities Planner
- Redondo Beach, CA
At Northrop Grumman, our employees have incredible opportunities to work on revolutionary systems in air and space that impact people's lives around the world today, and for generations to come. Our work preserves freedom and democracy, and advances human discovery and our understanding of the universe. We look for people who have bold new ideas, courage and a pioneering spirit to join forces to invent the future, and have a lot of fun along the way. Our culture thrives on intellectual curiosity, cognitive diversity and bringing your whole self to work - and we have an insatiable drive to do what others think is impossible. Our employees are not only part of history, they're making history.
Northrop Grumman Space Systems is seeking a Senior Principal Facilities Office Space Planner to join our team of qualified, diverse individuals. This position is located in Redondo Beach, CA.
For this role, you will possess:
- Tactical and strategic large site space planning experience within the aerospace industry.
- Robust background in developing creative office space solutions and comprehensive facilitation plans.
- Ability to understand and interpret all aspect of aerospace programs facilities space and infrastructure requirements.
- Possesses strong facilities planning, analyzing, estimating and coordinating skills and a broad facilities background and knowledge base.
- Ability to confidently interface with all levels for management.
- Ability to work multiple activities simultaneously and execute work in a proactive manner.
- Ability to utilize AutoCAD in the development of architectural floor plans
- Minimum of a Bachelor's Degree with ten (10) years of architectural or facilities experience
- OR a Masters Degree with eight (8) years of architectural or facilities experience
- OR fourteen (14) years of architectural or facilities experience in lieu of degree
- Proficiency in AutoCAD
- Proficiency in Microsoft tools such as MS PowerPoint, Project, Excel, Word, and Outlook.
- Ability to obtain and maintain a DoD Top Secret Security Clearance.
- 12 Years facilities planning experience in the aerospace industry.
- Computer Aided Facilities Management (CAFM) proficiency.
- Proficiency with Microsoft Visio
- Active (in-scope) SCI Security Clearance Access.
Back to top