Sr Principal Engr Sys Test
- Palmdale, CA
Northrop Grumman Aerospace Systems has an immediate opening for a Systems Test Engineer 4 at our Palmdale,
The primary job responsibilities are, but not limited, to the following:
• Develop and publish detailed test plans, test schedules, and test procedures for developmental testing.
• Provide laboratory support for integration testing.
• Support and host test planning working groups.
• Interface with test article design and analysis teams to define test configuration and data requirements.
• Contribute to test card development and review in collaboration with other engineering disciplines and test operations
• Conduct test readiness reviews, and pre/posttest briefings.
• Provide mission control room support and make real-time decisions regarding safety, efficiency, and effectiveness.
• Conduct and contribute to pre-flight and post-test data analyses to support anomaly identification and resolution.
• Maintain metrics on status of testing and constraints
• Individual will serve as either a principal subject matter focal point between maintenance, design engineering, and test
• Individual will work under only general direction to determine and develop approaches to solutions
• Individual will work within a team environment and independently
• Individual will be learning additional engineering discipline areas.
Back to top