Sr Principal Engr Sys Test
- Palmdale, CA
Advance Programs is looking for a T42204 Systems Test Engineer. The position will be based out of Palmdale with most of the work at Scaled Composites in Mojave, where the Proteus aircraft, the pod, and the Ground Control Station reside.
The ideal candidate will be an independent, self-starting and motivated Flight Test Engineer with the following experience:
- Develop, coordinate and publish detailed test plans, test schedules, and test procedures for developmental testing and reporting.
- Beyond line of sight (Ka SATCOM) and line of sight link communications for flight test
- Flight test ground and air checkout
- Ground Control Station support in set up and installation of hardware
- Check out of drawings for ground and air vehicle support
- Use of a telemetry system
- Sensors installed on an Air Vehicle
- Sensors inside a pod
A minimum of 9 years of engineering experience with a Bachelors' degree in STEM (Science, Technology, Engineering or Mathematics) or 7 years with an MS Degree.
• Current Active DOD Secret clearance with the ability to obtain TS/SCI/SAP.
TS clearance with SCI and SAP
Northrop Grumman is committed to hiring and retaining a diverse workforce. We are proud to be an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer, making decisions without regard to race, color, religion, creed, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, marital status, national origin, age, veteran status, disability, or any other protected class. For our complete EEO/AA and Pay Transparency statement, please visit www.northropgrumman.com/EEO. U.S. Citizenship is required for most positions.
Back to top