Sr. Principal Engineer Systems - RCS Integration
Northrop Grumman is one of the industry leaders in Stealth Technology. As such, we are involved in all phases of development, production, and maintenance of Low Observable (LO) platforms. We are currently looking for experienced Low Observable / Survivability engineers to work on a variety of challenging projects. One area where we are in need of talent is Radar Cross Section (RCS) Analysis.
- Activities include supporting military requirements analysis, Low Observables system analysis, and system survivability analysis
- Candidate will communicate across the engineering disciplines and technology areas to integrate capabilities, and communicate technical abilities and analysis with internal stakeholders and external customers
- Candidate should expect a significant amount of travel in this position
- Bachelor's Degree in a STEM (Science, Technology, Engineering or Mathematics) discipline and 9+ years of engineering experience OR Master's Degree in a STEM discipline and 7+ years of engineering experience OR PhD Degree in a STEM discipline and 4+ years of engineering experience
- Must have and be able to maintain an active U.S. Government security clearance at the Top Secret level with a background investigation date within 6 years, OR must have and be able to maintain an active U.S. Government SCI access with a Single Scope Background Investigation (SSBI) completed within the last 5 years
- Understanding of materials properties and test
- Understanding of air vehicle flight characteristics
- Experience in development, executing, and analyzing tests
- Experience in the ability to identify and quantify effects of technologies to vehicles is required
- Experience in Low Observables prediction modeling/analysis open air range testing, chamber testing, and ISAR
- Able to perform and interpret RCS tests and relate the data back to cause and effect
Northrop Grumman is committed to hiring and retaining a diverse workforce. We are proud to be an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer, making decisions without regard to race, color, religion, creed, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, marital status, national origin, age, veteran status, disability, or any other protected class. For our complete EEO/AA and Pay Transparency statement, please visit www.northropgrumman.com/EEO . U.S. Citizenship is required for most positions.
Back to top