Sr. Principal Engineer Systems
- Redondo Beach, CA
Performs technical planning, system integration, verification and validation, cost and risk, and supportability and effectiveness analyses for total systems. Analyses are performed at all levels of total system product to include: concept, design, fabrication, test, installation, operation, maintenance and disposal. Ensures the logical and systematic conversion of customer or product requirements into total systems solutions that acknowledge technical, schedule, and cost constraints. Performs functional analysis, timeline analysis, detail trade studies, requirements allocation and interface definition studies to translate customer requirements into hardware and software specifications.
Northrop Grumman Aerospace Systems has an opening for a Modeling and Simulation Analyst to join our team of qualified, diverse individuals to support the Global Strategy & Mission Solutions (GSMS) organization. This position will be located in Redondo Beach, CA.
The selected candidate will lead the development of modeling and simulation for system performance and architecture:
- Develop new and/or integrate existing system simulation frameworks, performance models and algorithms, threat models and command and control models.
- Simulate real-time operations and develop software that simulates behavior of systems.
- Develop, integrates and uses advanced graphical user interfaces and visualization tools.
- Models operational environments, performs trade studies via computer simulation and recommends alternative architectures.
- Performs operational analysis and mission effectiveness analysis.
Back to top