Sr. Principal Engineer Electri
At Northrop Grumman we develop cutting-edge technology that preserves freedom and advances human discovery. Our pioneering and inventive spirit has enabled us to be at the forefront of many technological advancements in our nation's history - from the first flight across the Atlantic Ocean, to stealth bombers, to landing on the moon. We continue to innovate with developments from launching the first commercial flight to space, to discovering the early beginnings of the universe. Our employees are not only part of history, they're making history.
Northrop Grumman Aerospace Systems has an opening for a Sr. Principal Engineer Electrical .
In this role you will:
Research, develop, design, and test electrical components, equipment, systems, and networks. Designs electrical equipment, facilities, components, products, and systems for commercial, industrial, and domestic purposes.
- 9 years of experience with Bachelors in Science in STEM; 7 years with Masters in STEM; 4 Years with PhD in STEM.
- Must have an Active DoD Secret clearance with a refresh/reinvestigation within the last5 years is required to start.
- Experience with solid modeling
- Secret Clearance with an investigation in the last6 years
- Instrumentation Experience
- Experience with Team center Unified and Team center Enterprise
- Bachelor's Degree inElectrical or Aeronatical Engineering
Northrop Grumman is committed to hiring and retaining a diverse workforce. We are proud to be an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer, making decisions without regard to race, color, religion, creed, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, marital status, national origin, age, veteran status, disability, or any other protected class. For our complete EEO/AA and Pay Transparency statement, please visit www.northropgrumman.com/EEO . U.S. Citizenship is required for most positions.
Back to top