Sr. Principal Earned Value Compliance Analyst
- Melbourne, FL
Climb to new heights on your journey when you start Defining Possible with Northrop Grumman. Enjoy a purposeful career in aeronautics that is crucial to the way we connect and protect our world across land, sea, and air. Bring your experience and take advantage of this opportunity to discover how you can start to push past possible and achieve your goals today. Enjoy a diverse, collaborative environment with professionals across the nation ready to help launch your career.
Northrop Grumman Aeronautics Systems has an opening for a Senior Principal Program Cost Schedule Control Analyst 4 - Earned Value Compliance Analyst to join our team of qualified, diverse individuals. This position will be located in Melbourne, FL.
- Ensure program compliance to all Earned Value Management principals as outlined in Electronic Industry Alliance standard EIA-748, the Northrop Grumman Earned Value Management System Description, and internal procedures
- Serve as EVMS Liaison with customers, government oversight agencies, and program offices
- Create and conduct EVMS training activities for project personnel and across the enterprise
- Coordinate and conduct Integrated Baseline Reviews, and EVMS Joint Surveillance Reviews with our customers and the Defense Contract Management Agency (DCMA)
- Perform Self-Governance Reviews and Analysis of Program data for Earned Value compliance against EIA-748 Guidelines and Internal Procedures, and providing constructive feedback to program personnel
- Bachelor's Degree with 10+ years of experience in Program Control Scheduling, Control Account Management / Business Management experience OR Master's Degree with 8+ years of experience in Program Control Scheduling, Control Account Management/Business Management experience.
- 4+ years of experience with Earned Value Management Principles and EIA-748 Guidelines (Previously ANSI) and their application on large government programs
- Ability to obtain and maintain an In-Scope DoD Secret clearance.
- Experience in leading an Earned Value Compliance organization
- Earned Value Professional (EVP) Certification
- Experience Leading or participating in Integrated Baseline Reviews (IBRs) at the Prime at Subcontractor level
- Experience with Participation in Joint Surveillance Reviews (JSR) with DCMA or a Prime Contractor
- Experience with MS Project, Micro-Frame Program Manager (MPM), and / or Deltek Cobra
- Experience with creation and maintenance of SharePoint data sites
Back to top