Sr Principal Cyber Software Engineer (TS/SCI/Poly)
- Chantilly, VA
At the heart of Defining Possible is our commitment to missions. In rapidly changing global security environments, Northrop Grumman brings informed insights and software-secure technology to enable strategic planning. We're looking for innovators who can help us keep building on our wide portfolio of secure, affordable, integrated, and multi-domain systems and technologies that fuel those missions. By joining in our shared mission, we'll support yours of expanding your personal network and developing skills, whether you are new to the field or an industry thought-leader. At Northrop Grumman, you'll have the resources, support, and team to do some of the best work of your career.
Are you interested in defining possible? Northrop Grumman is seeking a Sr Principal Software Engineer to join our team! This position will be located in Chantilly, VA.
Our pioneering and inventive spirit has enabled to be at the forefront of many technological advancements in our nation's history. We look for people who have bold new ideas, courage and a pioneering spirit to join forces to invent the future, and have fun along the way. Our culture thrives on intellectual curiosity, cognitive diversity and bringing your whole self to work - and we have an insatiable drive to do what others think is impossible.
Our employees are not only part of history, they're making history. At Northrop Grumman Mission Systems we design, build and deliver, space, defense, marine and aviation-related systems to customers around the world.
In this role, the Sr Principal Software Engineer will:
• Be capable of independent design, architecture, and implementation of applicable technologies to complete Mission requirements.
• Lead a team of Software, Test, and Network engineers in the design and development of new enterprise systems and continued O&M of existing systems.
• Bachelor's Degree in Computer Science, Information Systems, Engineering or related STEM degree and a minimum of 9 years related experience.
• Experience with Software Architecture
• Requirements definition - to include iterative derivation of requirements with customer input
• Must have an active TS/SCI/Poly Clearance
Candidates with these desired skills will be given preferential consideration:
• 5+ years experience with C#
• 2+ years experience with PowerShell
Northrop Grumman is committed to hiring and retaining a diverse workforce. We are proud to be an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer, making decisions without regard to race, color, religion, creed, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, marital status, national origin, age, veteran status, disability, or any other protected class. For our complete EEO/AA and Pay Transparency statement, please visit www.northropgrumman.com/EEO. U.S. Citizenship is required for most positions.
Back to top