Sr Principal Cyber Intelligence Analyst - Intelligence Programs - TS/SCI w/poly clearance required
- Chantilly, VA
Northrop Grumman Defense Systems is seeking a Senior Principal Cyber Intelligence Analyst to join our teams of diverse individuals in the Washington, D.C. Metropolitan Area.
How do cyber terrorists get past the industry's best? They don't. There are too many of us fighting virtual threats, protecting enterprises and entire countries from large-scale attacks. From creating a city-wide wireless network for our first responders, to protecting our nation from cyber threats, to building software-defined radios that change how our military communicates - our Defense and Intelligence Business Unit helps life run smoothly and safely.
If you are the sort of person who loves a challenge and to be fully, directly engaged with the safeguarding of our nation's security, then what is happening in the Defense Systems sector is the place for you. This is without a doubt one of the most interesting and exciting times to join an organization like ours. The culture is one of excellence; people, teamwork, learning and delivering value to our customers. We are looking for people who love to learn and take initiative to continue to push us to the next level.
Roles and Responsibilities:
• Selected candidate conducts research and evaluates technical and all-source intelligence with specific emphasis on network operations and cyber warfare tactics, techniques, and procedures focused on the threat to networked weapons platforms and US and DoD information networks.
• Analyzes network events to determine the impact on current operations and conduct all-source research to determine advisory capability and intent.
Prepares assessments and cyber threat profiles of current events based on the sophisticated collection, research and analysis of classified and open source information.
• Correlates threat data from various sources.
• Develops and maintains analytical procedures to meet changing requirements and ensure maximum operations.
• Collects data using a combination of standard intelligence methods and business processes.
• Produces high-quality papers, presentations, recommendations, and findings for senior US government intelligence and network operations officials.
This position is located in Northern Virginia. A TS/SCI with Polygraph is required.
• Bachelor's degree and nine years of professional experience. Four years of experience may be substituted in lieu of a degree.
• Must have experience conducting research and evaluates technical and all-source intelligence with specific emphasis on network operations and cyber warfare tactics, techniques, and procedures focused on the threat to networked weapons platforms and US and DoD information networks.
• Must have experience driving full customer cycle, and experience in coordinating/writing customer documents
• Must have experience working with CONUS and OCONUS elements
• Active TS/SCI with poly clearance required
• Demonstrated outstanding verbal, written, and visual communication skills
• Must be a team player and able to work in an open, collaborative, and ideas-driven environment
• Strong interpersonal and outreach skills
• Strong self-starter and self-initiator
• Experience working with complex data
• Understanding of partner organizations reporting
Northrop Grumman is committed to hiring and retaining a diverse workforce. We are proud to be an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer, making decisions without regard to race, color, religion, creed, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, marital status, national origin, age, veteran status, disability, or any other protected class. For our complete EEO/AA and Pay Transparency statement, please visit www.northropgrumman.com/EEO. U.S. Citizenship is required for most positions.
Back to top