Sr Principal Contractor Program Security Officer
At Northrop Grumman we develop cutting-edge technology that preserves freedom and advances human discovery. Our pioneering and inventive spirit has enabled us to be at the forefront of many technological advancements in our nation's history - from the first flight across the Atlantic Ocean, to stealth bombers, to landing on the moon. We continue to innovate with developments from launching the first commercial flight to space, to discovering the early beginnings of the universe. Our employees are not only part of history, they're making history.
No matter the assignment, Northrop Grumman is committed to being a leader in Cyber, Logistics and Modernization, Autonomous Systems, C4ISR, and Strike. For us, it's about more than just performing. It means realizing the values that define us: responsibility, trust, integrity and protecting freedom worldwide. These values inspire and unite our people- who make everything we do possible.
Northrop Grumman Innovation Systems designs, builds and delivers space, defense and aviation-related systems to customers around the world. We push the boundaries of innovation, and drive advances in various sciences. Our main products include launch vehicles and related propulsion systems; missile products, subsystems and defense electronics; precision weapons, armament systems and ammunition; satellites and associated space components and services; and advanced aerospace structures. Come be a part of our mission!
Northrop Grumman Innovation Systems (NGIS) is looking for you to join our team as a Contract Program Security Officer based out of Beavercreek, OH.
What You'll get to Do:
- Under minimal supervision, administers routine aspects of the DOD or other industrial security program to ensure compliance with government and company security policies and procedures
- Shall develop and conduct security briefings and support security education programs (SETA).
- Be able to recognize when a security incident or violation has occurred. Be able to investigate a security incident or violation and recommend a corrective action plan.
- Requires the ability to make sound decisions while staying within compliance of DoD regulations.
- Adhering to policies, practices, and procedures of the National Industrial Security Program (NISP) and implementing the National Industrial Security Program (NISPOM) the company policies, practices, and procedures.
- Adhering to the DoD Manual 5205.07 Vol 1-4 the RMF process following the JSIG
- Manage time effectively and be able to take independent action.
- Take initiative to improve processes, as well as provide solutions once an issue has been identified.
- Demonstrated ability to effectively communicate information to various audiences at all levels of the organization both verbally and through written communications. Have strong customer service mindset.
- Must be well organized, willing to work in a team environment, be able to prioritize tasking, and perform in a multi-tasked and dynamic environment
- Must be dependable, responsive, customer focused and possess the qualities of diplomacy, tact, excellent judgment, discretion and initiative.
- Monitors security procedures; ensures compliance with all aspects of the security program including PERSEC, Physical and administrative procedures
Additional Northrop Grumman Information:
Northrop Grumman has approximately 85,000 employees in all 50 states and in more than 25 countries, we strive to attract and retain the best employees by providing an inclusive work environment wherein employees are receptive to diverse ideas, perspectives and talents to help solve our toughest customer challenges: to develop and maintain some of the most technically sophisticated products, programs and services in the world.
Our Values . The women and men of Northrop Grumman Corporation are guided by Our Values. They describe our company as we want it to be. We want our decisions and actions to demonstrate these Values. We believe that putting Our Values into practice creates long-term benefits for shareholders, customers, employees, suppliers, and the communities we serve.
Our Responsibility . At Northrop Grumman, we are committed to maintaining the highest of ethical standards, embracing diversity and inclusion, protecting the environment, and striving to be an ideal corporate citizen in the community and in the world.
You'll Bring These Qualifications:
- Bachelor's Degree with 10 years of security related experience or a Master's Degree with 8 years of security related experience
- Knowledgeable in the use of JPAS, DIAS, COMSEC and Electronic Questionnaire for Investigations Processing (e-QIP).
- Active DoD SECRET clearance with investigation current within 5 years
These Qualifications Would be Nice to Have:
- CPSO Certification
What We Can Offer You:
Northrop Grumman provides a comprehensive benefits package and a work environment that encourages your growth and supports the mutual success of our people and our company. Northrop Grumman benefits give you the flexibility and control to choose the benefits that make the most sense for you and your family. Your package will include the following:
- Health Plan
- Savings Plan
- Paid Time Off
- Additional benefits
- Education Assistance
- Training and Development
- Education Assistance
Northrop Grumman is committed to hiring and retaining a diverse workforce. We are proud to be an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer, making decisions without regard to race, color, religion, creed, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, marital status, national origin, age, veteran status, disability, or any other protected class. For our complete EEO/AA and Pay Transparency statement, please visit www.northropgrumman.com/EEO . U.S. Citizenship is required for most positions.
Back to top