Sr. Principal Contract Administrator - Top Secret
Administers, extends, negotiates and terminates standard and nonstandard contracts.
- Conducts proposal preparation, contract negotiation, contract administration, and customer contact activities to provide for proper contract acquisition and fulfillment in accordance with company policies, legal requirements, and customer specifications.
- Examines estimates of material, equipment services, production costs, performance requirements, and delivery schedules to ensure accuracy and completeness.
- Prepares bids; processes specifications, progress, and other reports; advises management of contractual rights and obligations; compiles and analyzes data; and maintains historical information.
- BA/BS in Business or related field.
- 5 years of experience in cost/contracts proposal development, including comprehensive knowledge working a variety of contract types, including FFP, CPFF, incentive and award fee contracts, and IDIQ task order contracts
- 5 years of experience working on DoD and/or Intelligence Community programs.
- Demonstrated negotiation experience.
- US Citizenship
- Active Top Secret clearance
- Ideal candidate has active TS/SCI level clearance, eligible candidates must be clearable.
Back to top