Sr. Principal Contract Administrator
- Mesa, AZ
Contracts And Pricing
Are you interested in expanding your career through experience and exposure, all while supporting a mission that seeks to ensure the security of our nation and its allies? If so, then Northrop Grumman is the place for you. As a leading global security company, we provide innovative systems, products and solutions to our customers worldwide. We are comprised of diverse professionals that bring different perspectives and ideas, understanding that the more experiences we bring to our work the more innovative we can be. As we continue to build our workforce, we look for people that exemplify our core values, leadership characteristics, and approach to innovation.
Northrop Grumman Defense Systems sector is seeking a Sr. Principal Contract Administrator to join our team of qualified, diverse individuals in Mesa, AZ.
• Administers, extends, negotiates and terminates standard and nonstandard contracts.
• Examines estimates of material, equipment services, production costs, performance requirements, and delivery schedules to ensure accuracy and completeness.
• Prepares bids; processes specifications, progress, and other reports; advises management of contractual rights and obligations; compiles and analyzes data; and maintains historical information.
• Interfaces with customers and business partners, conducting proposal preparation, contract negotiation, and contract administration
• Examines proposal requirements and estimates, prepares bids, analyzes terms and conditions to evaluate risk, accuracy, and completeness to provide for proper contract acquisition and fulfillment in accordance with company policies, legal requirements, and customer specifications
• Conducts contract negotiation, contract administration, and customer contact activities in accordance with company policies, legal requirements, and customer specifications.
• Processes contractual documentation and reports, advises management of contractual rights and obligations, compiles and analyzes data, and maintains historical information
• Facilitates proper shipment, billing, and payment collection for deliveries, interfacing with DCMA as required
• Prepares weekly and monthly reports and maintains the contracts databases
• Interacts daily with customer representatives
• Duties may also include the preparation of proprietary information agreements, teaming agreements, and various types of memoranda
Back to top