Sr. Principal Contract Adminis
At Northrop Grumman, our employees have incredible opportunities to work on revolutionary systems in air and space that impact people's lives around the world today, and for generations to come. Our work preserves freedom and democracy, and advances human discovery and our understanding of the universe. We look for people who have bold new ideas, courage and a pioneering spirit to join forces to invent the future, and have a lot of fun along the way. Our culture thrives on intellectual curiosity, cognitive diversity and bringing your whole self to work - and we have an insatiable drive to do what others think is impossible. Our employees are not only part of history, they're making history.
Northrop Grumman Aerospace Systems has an opening for aSr. Principal Contract Administrator to join our team of qualified, diverse individuals on a dynamic program . Please see link for more information about the program.
Responsibilities will include:
- Administers, extends, negotiates and terminates standard and nonstandard contracts with US Government.
- Conducts proposal preparation, contract negotiation, contract administration, and customer contact activities to provide for proper contract acquisition and fulfillment in accordance with company policies, legal requirements, and contract specifications.
- Leads proposal teams to successful development of various types of proposals.
- Examines statements of work, estimates of material, equipment services, production costs, performance requirements, and delivery schedules to ensure accuracy and completeness.
- Prepares basis of estimates (BOE); processes specifications, progress, and other reports; advises management of contractual rights and obligations through the preparation of presentation materials; compiles and analyzes data; and maintains historical information.
- The ability to research and resolves customer issues and prepares contract interpretations
- Knowledge of legal and regulatory requirements related to contract administration and government procurement, (FAR, DFARS)
- Bachelor's degree and a minimum of 8 years of experience in Contracts or Subcontracts or 6 years with Master's
- Strong working knowledge of FAR/DFARS
- MS office knowledge (Excel, Word)
- Ability to obtain and maintain a DoD clearance
- Experience and working knowledge of SAP, ICMS and other NGSC systems and tools that each administrator will work with on a weekly basis
Northrop Grumman is committed to hiring and retaining a diverse workforce. We are proud to be an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer, making decisions without regard to race, color, religion, creed, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, marital status, national origin, age, veteran status, disability, or any other protected class. For our complete EEO/AA and Pay Transparency statement, please visit www.northropgrumman.com/EEO . U.S. Citizenship is required for most positions.
Back to top