Sr. Network Engineer 4-TS/SCI/Poly
Northrop Grumman Mission Systems is currently seeking a Network Engineer 4 with a TS/SCI/Poly clearance. This position is located in Fairfax, Virginia, supporting the OSSEM program.
OSSEM is a large program with multiple opportunities! Our team is constantly learning new skills and evolving. Working on OSSEM allows people to support true mission critical systems that are used worldwide.
The Network Engineer will be part of an infrastructure team that supports a physical infrastructure and is working towards environment transformations that leverage the Amazon Cloud Services.
Roles & Responsibilities:
* Planning, design, and installation of network devices to support architecture designs, strategies and compliance. This individual must be collaborative and have good written and oral communication skills.
* Participation in the team review of network configuration prior to implementations
* Implementation of configuration changes
* Support and Maintenance activities
* User Service Requests monitor, resolve, update and close tickets
* User Service Restoration Requests monitor, resolve, update and close tickets
* Assist in documenting of network infrastructure component
* Assist in developing and documenting procedures and processes
* Willingness to learn new technology to include Amazon networking related services.
NGMSCYBERSE NGMSNVMSTR NGMSCIMS
- Bachelor's Degree from an accredited college or university and a minimum of 9 years of experience, a Master's Degree and a minimum of 7 years of experience, a PhD and a minimum of 4 years of experience, or a total of 13 years of experience can be substituted in lieu of a degree.
- Active TS/SCI with Polygraph Clearance.
- Working knowledge/understanding and analysis of data flows and OSI model
- Experience implementing a small to medium networking enterprise.
- Experience implementing and troubleshooting OSPF, EIGRP and BGP, DMVPN, GRE and IPSec tunnel
- Experience with network related Cisco platforms: Firewalls, routers, LAN switches, load balancing systems, remote access systems and network management
- Knowledge of Cisco ASAs as VPN Concentrators
- Design, configure, test, and administer enterprise storage, backup and recovery services experience.
- Cisco Certified Network Associate Certification (CCNA) Routing and Switching (R/S)
- Cisco Certified Network Professional Certification (CCNP)
- Understanding of AWS cloud technology concepts such as VPC, VPC Peering, DirectConnect and EC2 instances
- Understanding of the process of migrating an on-premise infrastructure to AWS
- Experience using SolarWinds network monitoring tool
- AWS Certification / Hands-on Experience is a plus
- STEM Degree
Meet Some of Northrop Grumman's Employees
Enterprise Communications Professional
A’Darien oversees executive and organizational communications within the company in order to ensure all Northrop Grumman employees are kept in the know and are aware of the company’s values.
Back to top