Sr. Information Operations (IO) Planner FA30 CENTCOM TS/SCI
Are you interested in expanding your career through experience and exposure, all the while supporting a mission that seeks to ensure the security of our nation and its allies? If so, then Northrop Grumman may be the place for you. As a leading global security company providing innovative systems, products and solutions to customers worldwide,
Northrop Grumman offers an extraordinary portfolio of capabilities and technologies. Here at Northrop Grumman we are comprised of professionals that bring different perspectives, are curious about the world, accepting of each other, and understand that the more ideas, backgrounds, and experiences we bring to our work then the more innovative we can be. As we continue to build our talented workforce we look for professionals that exemplify our core values, leadership characteristics, and approach to innovation.
Do you desire a patriotic role and the chance to defend our nation's Cyber Infrastructure? Do you enjoy learning about new technologies and how they can be used to provide cutting edge services to our customers? If so, then look to join the Northrop Grumman team.
Northrop Grumman is seeking a Staff Information Operations (IO) Planner-USCENTCOM to join our Counter Threat
Messaging team of qualified, diverse individuals. You will support our customer by assisting in the advancement of new and emerging technologies. The position is located at the United States Central Command at MacDill Air Force Base (Tampa, FL).
Roles and Responsibilities:
• Provide full spectrum Information Operations support in the USCENTCOM AOR
• Provide planning and targeting support to integrate and synchronize IO and exercises
• Duties include development of military operational plans and development of innovative solutions to complex problems.
• Project Management of IO Campaigns and managing development and implementation execution of large projects for the CENTCOM J-39 IO.
• Participate in meetings, conferences and technology related events and experiments
• Develops, maintains, and archives security related documents, doctrine, and classified information within compartments.
• Provide technical expertise, support and management on the implementation of Information Operations (IO) related programs, projects and capabilities.
• Interface, coordinate and leverage ongoing research and development (R&D) efforts across industry, US government and academia.
• Maintain 24/7 on call availability on a rotational basis with other team members for limited periods.
• Bachelor's degree and 7-14 years of planning experience or a combined total of a minimum of 15 years between education and relevant experience). (Additional relevant experience may be considered in lieu of the BS degree requirements).
• USA FA 30 Qualified and 5+ years of IO planning at the service or joint level supporting operations in the USCENTCOM AOR.
• Understanding of current communication and engineering technologies supported by excellent listening and administrative skills to capture highlights of briefings, and key engagement with others in the industry.
• Experience integrating MISO activities with operations and managing projects
• Ability to develop CONOPs and coordinate approvals with internal and external stakeholders.
• Able to travel to both CONUS and OCONUS locations as required by the program.
• Possess a current U.S. Passport.
• Position requires an active TS/SCI Clearance (or higher).
• Recent Joint or Service Level Information Operation planning experience.
• Recent Military Deception Planning experience and or. EW Background
• Experience working in the customer space as an individual technical contributor.
• Excellent oral, written, and electronic communication skills to include proficiency with customer-based communication systems.
• Strong leadership, communication and motivational skills; ability to create a positive and productive work environment.
• Experience working with distributed teams and project management experience of large projects >$20M
Northrop Grumman is committed to hiring and retaining a diverse workforce. We are proud to be an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer, making decisions without regard to race, color, religion, creed, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, marital status, national origin, age, veteran status, disability, or any other protected class. For our complete EEO/AA and Pay Transparency statement, please visit www.northropgrumman.com/EEO . U.S. Citizenship is required for most positions.
Meet Some of Northrop Grumman's Employees
A’Darien J.Enterprise Communications Professional
A’Darien oversees executive and organizational communications within the company in order to ensure all Northrop Grumman employees are kept in the know and are aware of the company’s values.
Back to top