Sr DevOps Engineer 4
The Senior DevOpsEngineer is responsible for infrastructure automation through the creation and maintenance of Cloud formation, Chef Cookbooks, Powershell, Bash, Python, and/or Shell scripts. Responsible for the delivery of infrastructure through the pipeline to ensure application baselines are able to support continuous integration and continuous delivery
Roles & Responsibilities:
Recommend and implement system enhancements that will improve the performance, reliability, and security of the system including installing, upgrading, monitoring, problem resolution, and configuration
Support software development teams utilizing Agile DevOps methodologies to rapidly release and deploy applications into the AWS Cloud.
Design, build, manage and operate the infrastructure and configuration of platform environments with a focus on automation and infrastructure as code
Design, build, manage and operate the continuous delivery framework and tools
Design, build, manage and operate the infrastructure as a service layer (cloud based platforms) that supports the different platform services.
Utilize AWS services such as Lambda, cloud watch, and/ or cloud formation to enhance and streamline the management of application
Design and implement solutions utilizing AWS services: EC2, EBS, ELB, EMR, RDS, Kinesis, S3, VPC, SQS, security group, IAM, auto scaling
Write and build continuous delivery pipelines to manage and automate the lifecycle of the different platform components.
Create, manage, and troubleshoot the configuration of AWS EC2 instances and other AWS services.
- Bachelor's Degree in Computer Science, Information Systems, Engineering or a related STEM discipline from an accredited college or university and a minimum of 9 years of related experience, a Master's Degree and a minimum of 7 years of experience, a PhD and a minimum of 4 years of experience, or a total of 13 years of experience can be substituted in lieu of a degree.
- Active Secret Clearance
- Direct experience using the AWS console or executing common AWS services via AWS CLI ( EC2, ELB, Elastic search, S3, Lambda)
- Ability to create automated processes using various cross-platform scripting languages
- Active TS/SCI with Polygraph Clearance
- AWS Solutions Architect or similar AWS Certification
- Two or more years' experience working with systems hosted on Cloud platforms
- Experience leading technical planning and system integration workflows and methods
- Solid understanding of planning, design, and implementation tasks necessary to support a large enterprise system.
Back to top