Sr Admin Assistant
Northrop Grumman Mission Systems is seeking to fill the position of Senior Administrative Assistant to support the Director of Programs. This position is located in Cincinnati, OH.
The candidate will be the lead administrative assistant for the Director of Programs. They must be self-motivated and organized, be able to initiate and complete a wide variety of tasks with minimal supervision. The Sr. Administrative Assistant will possess leadership characteristics that will provide a sense of collaboration throughout the business unit of programs. The successful candidate is to be dependable, possess strong interpersonal skills and possess the ability to interact with internal customers and senior management.
Roles and Responsibilities:
- Able to Coordinate and manage executive calendar and all communications
- Interacts with Sector and Division executives, Customer representatives, administrative assistants and line management personnel to gather or convey relevant information.
- Arranges domestic and international travel and completes associated expense reports using Concur.
- Summarizes administrative data, technical and sensitive information to assist director and his staff in day-to-day situations in the organization.
- Maintains records of highly sensitive information and decides within limits of general delegation, how to disposition.
- Analyzes and interprets all incoming mail to determine required disposition and appropriate priority.
- Schedules meetings and teleconferences and manages meeting planning activities.
- Orders and maintains office supplies using the Northrop Grumman procurement tool.
- Coordinates facility activities.
- Prepares high quality reports, presentations, and other documents using MS Office tools, including Excel, Word, and PowerPoint.
- High School diploma or equivalent.
- Minimum of 4-6 years administrative experience directly related to the responsibilities of this position.
- Highly skilled in the MS Office Suite of tools (Outlook, Word, Excel, PowerPoint).
- The ability to obtain and maintain a US Top Secret level security clearance
- Associate’s degree or higher
- 6 years of experience in a similar role.
- Experience with iBuy & SAP (or similar)
Northrop Grumman is committed to hiring and retaining a diverse workforce. We are proud to be an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer, making decisions without regard to race, color, religion, creed, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, marital status, national origin, age, veteran status, disability, or any other protected class. For our complete EEO/AA and Pay Transparency statement, please visit www.northropgrumman.com/EEO. U.S. Citizenship is required for most positions.
Meet Some of Northrop Grumman's Employees
Enterprise Communications Professional
A’Darien oversees executive and organizational communications within the company in order to ensure all Northrop Grumman employees are kept in the know and are aware of the company’s values.
Back to top