Space Vehicle Systems Engineer 3
At Northrop Grumman, our employees have incredible opportunities to work on revolutionary systems in air and space that impact people's lives around the world today, and for generations to come. Our work preserves freedom and democracy, and advances human discovery and our understanding of the universe. We look for people who have bold new ideas, courage and a pioneering spirit to join forces to invent the future, and have a lot of fun along the way. Our culture thrives on intellectual curiosity, cognitive diversity and bringing your whole self to work - and we have an insatiable drive to do what others think is impossible. Our employees are not only part of history, they're making history.
Northrop Grumman Aerospace Systems is seeking a Systems Engineer to support Space Vehicle requirements and verification efforts. Individual will be responsible for performance analysis, requirements and interface development and verification planning.
- Bachelor's degree in STEM (Science, Technology, Engineering, Math) discipline from an ABET accredited university with 5+ years of engineering experience OR
- Master's degree inSTEM (Science, Technology, Engineering, Math) discipline from an ABET accredited university with 3+ years of engineering experience
- Active SSBI security clearance is required.
- Advanced degree in Aerospace, Electrical, or Mechanical Engineering, Physics or other aerospace
- Proficient verbal and written communication skills necessary to effectively collaborate in a team environment and present and explain technical information.
- Demonstrated ability to work independently under limited direction within the scope of an assignment and use independent judgment in determining methods, techniques, and evaluation criteria.
- Must have excellent written, verbal communication, and presentation skills with demonstrated ability to lead working groups and technical interchange meetings.
- Must be an exceptional analytical problem solver and systems-level thinker. - Academic and work experience should include the support of several of the following disciplines: space vehicle integration and test, space vehicle design and analysis, functional analysis of requirements, design/integration and test, trade studies, performance analysis, interface control, and project management.
Northrop Grumman is committed to hiring and retaining a diverse workforce. We are proud to be an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer, making decisions without regard to race, color, religion, creed, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, marital status, national origin, age, veteran status, disability, or any other protected class. For our complete EEO/AA and Pay Transparency statement, please visit www.northropgrumman.com/EEO . U.S. Citizenship is required for most positions.
Back to top