Software Test Engineer
At Northrop Grumman, our employees have incredible opportunities to work on revolutionary systems in air and space that impact people's lives around the world today, and for generations to come. Our work preserves freedom and democracy, and advances human discovery and our understanding of the universe. We look for people who have bold new ideas, courage and a pioneering spirit to join forces to invent the future, and have a lot of fun along the way. Our culture thrives on intellectual curiosity, cognitive diversity and bringing your whole self to work - and we have an insatiable drive to do what others think is impossible. Our employees are not only part of history, they're making history.
Northrop Grumman Aerospace Systems has openings for Software Test Engineers to join our team of qualified, diverse individuals. This position will be located in Melbourne, Florida.
Meleng; Sfwas, syseng; SITEAS
- Develops python automated test libraries and APIs
- Designs, develops, documents, tests and debugs applications software and systems that contain logical and mathematical solutions.
- Conducts multidisciplinary research and collaborates with equipment designers and/or hardware engineers in the planning, design, development, and utilization of electronic data processing systems for product and commercial software.
- Determines computer user needs; analyzes system capabilities to resolve problems on program intent, output requirements, input data acquisition, programming techniques and controls; prepares operating instructions; designs and develops compilers and assemblers, utility programs, and operating systems.
- Ensures software standards are met.
- Bachelor's Degree in a Science, Technology, Engineering or Mathematics (STEM) discipline from an accredited university and 2+ years of experience OR A Master's Degree in a Science, Technology, Engineering or Mathematics (STEM) discipline from an accredited university
- An active DoD Secret or Top Secret level clearance with a background investigation date within the last 6 years
- Ability to obtain and maintain Special Program Access prior to commencement of employment
- Experience with Python and Automated Testing
- Experience with Cython
- Experience with Object Oriented Development
- Understand Agile Software Development Methodologies
- Experience using Rhapsody
- Experience using Atlassian tool suite such as BitBucket, Crucible, etc
- Excellent communication, interpersonal skills, and the ability to interface with all levels of employees and management
Northrop Grumman is committed to hiring and retaining a diverse workforce. We are proud to be an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer, making decisions without regard to race, color, religion, creed, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, marital status, national origin, age, veteran status, disability, or any other protected class. For our complete EEO/AA and Pay Transparency statement, please visit www.northropgrumman.com/EEO U.S. Citizenship is required for most positions.
Back to top