Software Integrator / Analyst 4 (16-155)
Northrop Grumman Corporation is a leading global security company providing innovative systems, products, and solutions in unmanned systems, cybersecurity, C4ISR, and logistics and modernization to government and commercial customers worldwide.
This position can be located in either Colorado Springs, CO or Huntsville, AL.
Specific tasks will include, but are not limited to: -Installation and configuration of Linux and Windows HW platforms from the OS up to the C2BMC developed applications. -Documentation and verification of all installation and configuration steps in documentation to be delivered to the customer. -Develop installation scripts to automate the system installation. – Develop test plans/procedures for software integration test conduct, be responsible for integration/execution, detailed data analysis, and preparation of software test reports. -Coordinate execution of SW integration tests to verify system operation. – Work with software developers as needed to help diagnose and identify the root cause of problems found during software integration. Submit problem reports for errors found. – Implementing Information Assurance directives on the systems to include running IA scans. – Coordinate daily integration activities with other local team members. Occasional travel will be required for this position including support to installation and checkout at customer sites (including OCONUS).
- Bachelor’s degree in an engineering discipline and 9 years experience
- Security certification required.
The position requires previous experience in the integration of separate software components into a single system. Strong technical skills in the following are required:
- Experience integrating complex applications on Windows and Unix/Linux platforms.
- Experience with Linux and Windows system administration including installing and configuring systems from the OS level up.
- Experience with VMWare systems administration and installing and configuring VMWare from the ground up.
- Experience with Information Assurance policies and procedures and the ability to apply IA requirements to an existing system.
- Experience with scripting languages (developing, debugging and maintaining).
- Ability to read and troubleshoot application source code Additional highly desirable skills include:
- Familiarity with Java and object oriented development – Experience with VM Horizon View – Working knowledge of Microsoft Office (Excel, Outlook, Powerpoint, Word).
- Candidate must have proven troubleshooting skills
- Candidate must be able to work in a fast paced environment and adapt to change.
- Candidate must be skilled in software integration planning and execution.
- Candidate must have, or be able to develop, in depth expertise in the C2BMC concept of operations and user interface
- Candidate must have experience writing installation manuals. Must be able to write clear, concise system installation and configuration instructions.
- Candidate must possess excellent communication skills with the ability to establish and maintain good working relationships with software developers, system administrators, and analysis and test engineers.
Requires strong skills in JAVA development, Korn shell scripting; Linux and Windows operating system environments; and designing and developing extensible and configurable products to meet the requirements of future program releases .
Additional highly desirable skills include: – Familiarity with Java and object oriented development – Experience with VM Horizon View – Working knowledge of Microsoft Office (Excel, Outlook, Powerpoint, Word). Windows power shell scripting is a plus. Knowledge of Install Anywhere and Install Jammer products a plus.
Northrop Grumman is committed to hiring and retaining a diverse workforce. We are proud to be an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer, making decisions without regard to race, color, religion, creed, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, marital status, national origin, age, veteran status, disability, or any other protected class. For our complete EEO/AA and Pay Transparency statement, please visit www.northropgrumman.com/EEO. U.S. Citizenship is required for most positions.
Meet Some of Northrop Grumman's Employees
Enterprise Communications Professional
A’Darien oversees executive and organizational communications within the company in order to ensure all Northrop Grumman employees are kept in the know and are aware of the company’s values.
Back to top