Software Integration & Test Engineer 3
At Northrop Grumman we develop cutting-edge technology that preserves freedom and advances human discovery. Our pioneering and inventive spirit has enabled us to be at the forefront of major technological advancements throughout our nation's history - from the first flight across the Atlantic Ocean, to stealth bombers, to landing on the moon. We continue to innovate with developments from launching the first commercial flight to space, to discovering the early beginnings of the universe. Our employees are not only part of history, they're making history.
The Space Systems Engineering Organization within the Aerospace Systems Engineering has an opening for aSoftware Integration & TestEngineer 3 to join our team of qualified, diverse individuals. This position will be located in the Space Park Center of Excellence to include Redondo Beach, Manhattan Beach and El Segundo CA.
Systems engineer to support a customer driven study aimed at unifying data structures across a collection of internal and external systems. Candidate should be familiar with data structures and schemas. Past experience in mission engineering or mission management a plus. Data will be organized using the modeling tool Rhapsody, exposure to this or other MDE tools is also a plus, but not required. Candidate should also want to work in a collaborative environment with exposure to external mission partners and customers.
- Bachelor's Degree in a STEM (Science, Technology, Engineering or Mathematics) discipline from an ABET accredited university and 5+ years of Systems Engineering experience in an aerospace/defense environment OR
- Master's Degree in a STEM (Science, Technology, Engineering or Mathematics) discipline from an ABET accredited university and 3+ years of Systems Engineering experience in an aerospace/defense environment OR
- PhD Degree in a STEM (Science, Technology, Engineering or Mathematics) discipline from an ABET accredited university.
- Active DoD Top Secret/SSBI and/or active SCI
- Master's Degree in Engineering
- Experience working on military aircraft / spacecraft systems
- Experience in developing, managing, and decomposing requirements
- Experience in system architecture, CONOPs, or model based system engineering
- Experience in subsystem, payload, or system integration
- Experience using DOORS, MBSE (Model Based Systems Engineering)
- Strong People and Technical Leadership Skills
- Excellent communication Skills (upward and downward)
Northrop Grumman is committed to hiring and retaining a diverse workforce. We are proud to be an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer, making decisions without regard to race, color, religion, creed, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, marital status, national origin, age, veteran status, disability, or any other protected class. For our complete EEO/AA and Pay Transparency statement, please visit www.northropgrumman.com/EEO. U.S. Citizenship is required for most positions.
Back to top