Software Integration and Test Engineer 3
The Northrop Grumman Mission Systems organization is seeking an experienced Software Integration and Test Engineer to join our team in Melbourne, FL.
The selected candidate will support software system test and integration in a dynamic environment requiring US DoD Top Secret and SCI clearances.
General duties include: Designs, develops, and implements testing methods and equipment. Plans and arranges the labor, schedules, and equipment required for testing and evaluating standard and special devices. Provides test area with parameters for sample testing and specifies tests to be performed. Compiles data and defines changes required in testing equipment, testing procedures, manufacturing processes, or new testing requirements. Responsible for testing all customer samples and for special tests that cannot be performed in the test area.
- US Citizenship is required with an Active DoD TS/SCI Clearance.
- Typical Minimum Education / Experience: 5 Years with Bachelors in Science; 3 Years with Masters; 0 Years with PhD / Degree in Science, Technology, Engineering or Math (STEM) required.
- Software System Test and Integration experience.
- Ability to work in multiple operating systems: Windows, Linux/Unix.
- Understands C and Java programming.
- Basic database knowledge required.
- Software Configuration management, Problem reporting tools experience required.
- Proficiency in writing Formal Test Plans, Procedures.
- Requires Time Management/Organization skills.
- Good communication and team collaboration skills required.
- Rational ClearCase/ClearQuest experience preferred.
Northrop Grumman is committed to hiring and retaining a diverse workforce. We are proud to be an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer, making decisions without regard to race, color, religion, creed, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, marital status, national origin, age, veteran status, disability, or any other protected class. For our complete EEO/AA and Pay Transparency statement, please visit www.northropgrumman.com/EEO. U.S. Citizenship is required for most positions.
Meet Some of Northrop Grumman's Employees
Jacqueline operates on power electronics for Northrop Grumman’s space application projects. She meets with engineering groups, chats with customers, and works on circuit analysis.
Back to top