Software Engineers - All Levels - Multiple Locations Nationwide
This position description does not represent a current opening but may be used to identify candidates with skills and experience for positions within Northrop Grumman that frequently become available. Candidates who express an interest may be considered for future positions at Northrop Grumman.
Responsibilities for this Pipeline requisition are:
- Software development, modeling, simulation, performance analysis, and algorithm development for advanced systems.
- Design, develop, document, test, and debug software written in various computer languages.
- Develop technical solutions to complex problems with minimal supervision.
- Bachelors Degree in a STEM discipline.
- Experience with one or more disciplines/languages (this list does not list all languages/disciplines we are looking for): C , C#, JAVA, Agile, GIT, Eclipse IDE, Java Messaging, Agent-based systems, Modeling and Simulation, Mission Engineering/Planning, Enterprise Software frameworks, User Experience (UX) development/design.
- US Citizenship.
- Looking for all levels of Security Clearances (to include): Secret, Top Secret, TS/SCI clearances.
Northrop Grumman is committed to hiring and retaining a diverse workforce. We are proud to be an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action-Employer, making decisions without regard to race, color, religion, creed, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, marital status, national origin, age, veteran status, disability, or any other protected class. For a complete EEO/AA and Pay Transparency statement, please visit www.northropgrumman.com/EEO U.S. Citizenship is required for most positions.
Meet Some of Northrop Grumman's Employees
Jacqueline operates on power electronics for Northrop Grumman’s space application projects. She meets with engineering groups, chats with customers, and works on circuit analysis.
Back to top