Software Engineer - PHP/jQuery 2/3 (Entry/Mid) - TS/SCI
Northrop Grumman Mission Systems is seeking an entry to mid-level Web Developer that will work closely with the team to help clients envision, design, and develop web applications that support their missions and achieve their goals. You will work closely with a growing team of designers and developers to meet client needs, produce project estimates, and help determine and recommend appropriate infrastructure and other technical solutions for specific projects—and you will build best in class, action-oriented digital experiences. You should have strong opinions about what makes for the best, most effective user experiences, the sophistication to know which of the latest web trends are worth using (and not using), and the ability to bring to life any site you come across.
This position is located in Indian Head, MD.
This position may be filled at a higher grade based on qualifications listed below.
This position may be filled at a level 2 or level 3.
Level 2 Software Engineer: A Bachelors and 2 years of experience or Masters degree with 0 years. (4 years of experience may be substituted for Bachelors degree.)
Level 3 Software Engineer: A Bachelors and 5 years of experience or Masters degree with 3 years. (4 years of experience may be substituted for Bachelors degree.)
- US citizenship and an Active or Current TS/SCI Clearance required. Candidate may also be required to successfully complete a Polygraph.
- Candidates must have one year of experience in any of the following: PHP, Java, and/or C .
- Experience with programing that interfaces with enterprise databases like Oracle, MySQL and Postgress
- Must have experience in designing, coding, modify and debugging of web applications
- Must have the ability to work independently and in a team environment.
- Experience within the DIA (Defense Intelligence Agency) domain highly desired.
Experience or interest in any of the following technologies is highly desired:
- Experience with Object Oriented Design
- Understanding of intelligence lifecycle
Northrop Grumman is committed to hiring and retaining a diverse workforce. We are proud to be an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer, making decisions without regard to race, color, religion, creed, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, marital status, national origin, age, veteran status, disability, or any other protected class. For our complete EEO/AA and Pay Transparency statement, please visit www.northropgrumman.com/EEO. U.S. Citizenship is required for most positions.
Meet Some of Northrop Grumman's Employees
Jacqueline operates on power electronics for Northrop Grumman’s space application projects. She meets with engineering groups, chats with customers, and works on circuit analysis.
Back to top