Software Engineer or Principal Software Engineer TS SCI Polygraph
- Aurora, CO
Northrop Grumman is a pioneering company. We design, develop, build and support some of the world's most advanced products, from cutting-edge aircraft and next-generation spacecraft to unrivaled cyber security systems and all-seeing radars.
Whether it's making a 200 ton airplane invisible, predicting cyber-attacks before they happen or solving the mysteries of the universe, wherever the boundaries of possible are being pushed, Northrop Grumman is there.
For 60 years, Northrop Grumman has anticipated the future of military space. From the launch pad to orbit, we deliver everything from missile systems to spacecraft to launch and command and control systems. We are dedicated to providing strategic defense, secure and reliable communications, robust missile warning and advanced space situational awareness to support our customers.
Northrop Grumman Space Systems is looking for you to join our team as an Software Engineer or Principal Software Engineer for Operations and Maintenance (O&M) environment based out of Aurora, CO.
What You'll get to Do:
This requisition may be filled at a higher grade based on qualifications listed below.
- Design, develop and enhance web-based software solutions for global customers
- Develop new automated solutions to support mission systems
- Support installation and testing of new software baselines at multiple local and international sites
- Maintain back-end database solutions designed to keep data in sync around the world
- Improve overall functionality and efficiency of software tools
- Help establish and modify standard software configuration control processes
This requisition may be filled at either a Software Engineer or Principal Software Engineer
- BQs for a Software Engineer are 2 Years with Bachelors in Science; 0 Years with Masters; 4 Years with an Associates; or 6 years of relevant experience will be considered in lieu of a degree
- BQs for a Principal Software Engineer are 5 Years with Bachelors in Science; 3 Years with Masters; 0 Years with PhD.; 7 Years with an Associates; or 9 years of relevant experience will be considered in lieu of a degree
- Active Top Secret (TS) security clearance
- Active Sensitive compartmented information (SCI) access
- Adjudicated CI Polygraph
- Demonstrated ability prioritizing tasks and meeting deadlines
- Ability to relay and receive information
- Excellent liaison between local personnel and overseas workforce
- Java/Java Server Faces (JSF) development expertise
- Version control using git
- Experience working in a Linux environment
Employees may be eligible for a discretionary bonus in addition to base pay. Annual bonuses are designed to reward individual contributions as well as allow employees to share in company results. In addition, Northrop Grumman provides a variety of benefits including health insurance coverage, life and disability insurance, savings plan, Company paid holidays and paid time off (PTO) for vacation and/or personal business. Learn about Northrop Grumman Total Rewards and Benefits.
- C++, Perl and/or Python development experience
- Experience with Atlassian products (Bitbucket, Jira, & Confluence)
- Experience with PostgreSQL, SQLite3, and Oracle databases
- Development experience using AWS or other Cloud based solutions
- Security+CE Certification
- (Level 2) $77,952 - $116,928
- (Level 3) $96,600 - $144,900
What We Can Offer You:
Northrop Grumman provides a comprehensive benefits package and a work environment that encourages your growth and supports the mutual success of our people and our company. Northrop Grumman benefits give you the flexibility and control to choose the benefits that make the most sense for you and your family. Your benefits will include the following:
Paid Time Off
Training and Development
Flexible Work Arrangements
Additional Northrop Grumman Information:
Northrop Grumman has approximately 85,000 employees in all 50 states and in more than 25 countries, we strive to attract and retain the best employees by providing an inclusive work environment wherein employees are receptive to diverse ideas, perspectives and talents to help solve our toughest customer challenges: to develop and maintain some of the most technically sophisticated products, programs and services in the world.
Our Values. The women and men of Northrop Grumman Corporation are guided by Our Values. They describe our company as we want it to be. We want our decisions and actions to demonstrate these Values. We believe that putting Our Values into practice creates long-term benefits for shareholders, customers, employees, suppliers, and the communities we serve.
Our Responsibility. At Northrop Grumman, we are committed to maintaining the highest of ethical standards, embracing diversity and inclusion, protecting the environment, and striving to be an ideal corporate citizen in the community and in the world.
Northrop Grumman is committed to hiring and retaining a diverse workforce. We are proud to be an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer, making decisions without regard to race, color, religion, creed, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, marital status, national origin, age, veteran status, disability, or any other protected class. For our complete EEO/AA and Pay Transparency statement, please visit www.northropgrumman.com/EEO. U.S. Citizenship is required for most positions.
Back to top