Software Engineer or Principal Software Engineer TS SCI Polygraph
- Aurora, CO
Northrop Grumman is a pioneering company. We design, develop, build and support some of the world's most advanced products, from cutting-edge aircraft and next-generation spacecraft to unrivaled cyber security systems and all-seeing radars.
Whether it's making a 200 ton airplane invisible, predicting cyber-attacks before they happen or solving the mysteries of the universe, wherever the boundaries of possible are being pushed, Northrop Grumman is there.
For 60 years, Northrop Grumman has anticipated the future of military space. From the launch pad to orbit, we deliver everything from missile systems to spacecraft to launch and command and control systems. We are dedicated to providing strategic defense, secure and reliable communications, robust missile warning and advanced space situational awareness to support our customers.
Northrop Grumman Space Systems is looking for you to join our team as an Software Engineer or Principal Software Engineer for Operations and Maintenance (O&M) environment based out of Aurora, CO.
What You'll get to Do:
- Design, develop and enhance web-based software solutions for global customers
- Develop new automated solutions to support mission systems
- Support installation and testing of new software baselines at multiple local and international sites
- Maintain back-end database solutions designed to keep data in sync around the world
- Improve overall functionality and efficiency of software tools
- Help establish and modify standard software configuration control processes
Back to top