Software Engineer - Interim Clearance
At Northrop Grumman, our employees have incredible opportunities to work on revolutionary systems in air and space that impact people's lives around the world today, and for generations to come. Our work preserves freedom and democracy, and advances human discovery and our understanding of the universe. We look for people who have bold new ideas, courage and a pioneering spirit to join forces to invent the future, and have a lot of fun along the way. Our culture thrives on intellectual curiosity, cognitive diversity and bringing your whole self to work - and we have an insatiable drive to do what others think is impossible. Our employees are not only part of history, they're making history.
Northrop Grumman Aerospace Systems has an opening for a Software Engineer 2 to join our team of qualified, diverse individuals supporting theE-2D multipleprograms located in Melbourne, Florida.
- Full Lifecycle design, implementation, and unit testing of software
- Work with various sub teams to integrate functionality with other IPTs
- Actively participate in code reviews
- Develop SW products from all phases of SW life cycle
- Bachelor's Degree in a Science, Technology, Engineering or Mathematics (STEM) discipline from an accredited university and 2 years of software engineering experience OR
- Master's Degree in Science, Technology, Engineering or Mathematics (STEM) discipline from an accredited university
- Experience developing software / writing code in C/C++ or any other object oriented programming languages
- An active DoD Interim Secret or Secret level clearance
- RHEL (Red Hat Enterprise Linux) and Microsoft Windows development experience
- Experience with Computer graphics and GUI frameworks.
- Experience with Agile Development
- Experience with OpenGL
- Experience developing software/ writing code in C++ or Ada
- Should be familiar with Atlassian tool suite with add-ons like git and confluence
- Should be familiar with Agile SW development process
Northrop Grumman is committed to hiring and retaining a diverse workforce. We are proud to be an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer, making decisions without regard to race, color, religion, creed, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, marital status, national origin, age, veteran status, disability, or any other protected class. For our complete EEO/AA and Pay Transparency statement, please visit www.northropgrumman.com/EEO . U.S. Citizenship is required for most positions.
Back to top