Join a growing software application development team with broad opportunities. You will be an active contributor to the design, development, test and support of multiple ground software applications. Multiple positions are available. Possible application areas include Satellite Command and Control, Mission Planning, Space Situational Awareness and Visualization.
- 2Years of experience with a BS in Computer Science, or similar degree;or0 years with a Masters degree
- Full software development life cycle experience
- C++ and/or Python programming experience
- Software development experience in Windows and Linux environments
Experience / skills in several of the following :
- UI development, preferably with Qt and/or Qt for Python
- 3D graphics development, using OpenSceneGraph or OpenGL
- System knowledge in one or more of the following domains: Spacecraft Command & Control, Mission Planning, Space Situational Awareness and Visualization
- Agile development methodology, specifically Scrum, using Jira
- SQL application programming (PostgreSQL)
- Usage and configuration of DevOps/CI/CD technologies (Jenkins, Ansible, Docker, etc.)
Northrop Grumman is committed to hiring and retaining a diverse workforce. We are proud to be an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer, making decisions without regard to race, color, religion, creed, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, marital status, national origin, age, veteran status, disability, or any other protected class. For our complete EEO/AA and Pay Transparency statement, please visit www.northropgrumman.com/EEO . U.S. Citizenship is required for most positions.
Back to top