Software Engineer - COMSA CSMS (C&C)
At Northrop Grumman, our employees have incredible opportunities to work on revolutionary systems in air and space that impact people's lives around the world today, and for generations to come. Our work preserves freedom and democracy, and advances human discovery and our understanding of the universe. We look for people who have bold new ideas, courage and a pioneering spirit to join forces to invent the future, and have a lot of fun along the way. Our culture thrives on intellectual curiosity, cognitive diversity and bringing your whole self to work - and we have an insatiable drive to do what others think is impossible. Our employees are not only part of history, they're making history.
Northrop Grumman Aerospace Systems has an opening for Software Engineer to join our team of qualified, diverse individuals. This position will be located in Melbourne, Florida.
- Develop, modify, and maintain customized or standardized applications using software engineering best practices and standards for the Universal Armament Interface (UAI) compliance MIL-STD-1760 Stores Management Systems (SMS)
- Participate in the full lifecycle of software development to include requirements analysis, modeling and design, application development, unit and CSCI level testing, support integration, formal system testing, release, installation, and maintenance
We offer flexible work arrangements, great learning opportunities, exposure to a wide variety of projects and customers, and a very friendly team environment. We are looking for self-motivated, proactive, and goal-oriented people to help us grow our services and become even better at what we do.
- Bachelor's degree in a Science, Technology, Engineering, or Mathematics (STEM) discipline from an accredited university and 2 years of experience in software engineering OR
- Master's degree in a Science, Technology, Engineering, or Mathematics (STEM) discipline from an accredited university and 0 years of experience in software engineering
- Experience developing software/writing code in C/C++
- The ability to obtain and maintain a DoD Secret Level Security Clearance and Special Program Access
- Accredited degree in computer engineering, computer science, or electrical engineering
- Familiarity with the UAI, MIL-STD-882 and/or 1760 and D0-178C
- Familiarity with the Agile software development process
- Experience with Linux systems and Linux command line interface
- Experience with VectorCast
- Experience with Eclipse or other integrated development environment (IDE)
- Active, in-scope DoD Secret level security clearance
Back to top