Software Engineer (Clearance Required)
- San Dimas, CA
At Northrop Grumman, our employees have incredible opportunities to work on revolutionary systems in air, space and on the ground that impact people's lives around the world today, and for generations to come. Our work preserves freedom and democracy, and advances human discovery and our understanding of the universe. We look for people who have bold new ideas, courage and a pioneering spirit to join forces to invent the future, and have a lot of fun along the way. Our culture thrives on intellectual curiosity, cognitive diversity and bringing your whole self to work - and we have an insatiable drive to do what others think is impossible. Our employees are not only part of history, they're making history.
Northrop Grumman Space Systems Sector is seeking experienced Software Engineers level 2 to join our diverse team, developing, enhancing and maintaining capabilities for Overhead Persistent Infrared (OPIR) satellite payload and ground systems for payload data processing. This position is located in Azusa, CA at the foot of the San Gabriel Mountains in Los Angeles County. Our software engineering teams offer flexible work arrangements as well as career, technical and personal development opportunities.
In this role, the selected candidate will be expected to:
- Communicate and work effectively with team members and leads in an agile and dynamic team environment
- Take ownership of tasks assigned by team lead with minimal guidance
- Design, develop, document, test, integrate and debug software written in various computer languages
- Meet project milestones while ensuring software standards are met
- Develop technical solutions to complex problems
- Interface with other groups and subject matter experts within and outside of the project
- Mentor and support junior team members
Back to top