Are you interested in expanding your career through experience and exposure, all while supporting a mission that seeks to ensure the security of our nation and its allies? If so, then Northrop Grumman is the place for you. As a leading global security company, we provide innovative systems, products and solutions to our customers worldwide. We are comprised of diverse professionals that bring different perspectives and ideas, understanding that the more experiences we bring to our work the more innovative we can be. As we continue to build our workforce, we look for people that exemplify our core values, leadership characteristics, and approach to innovation.
Northrop Grumman Technical Services is seeking a Software Engineer to provide support for theHunter and Shadow Unmanned Airborne Systems (UAS) including electrical engineering and test of system requirements in support of hardware and software integration. Candidate will coordinate with Program Management and NGC engineering personnel at Sierra Vista, AZ to obtain operational data and input in support of systems engineering requirements. Candidate will assist in software evaluation, documentation development and in the testing process.The Software Engineer will be responsible for the following:
- Designing, developing, documenting, testing and debugging applications software and systems that contain logical and mathematical solutions.
- Conducting multidisciplinary research and collaborates with equipment designers and/or hardware engineers in the planning, design, development, and utilization of electronic data processing systems for product and commercial software.
- Determining computer user needs; analyzing system capabilities to resolve problems on program intent, output requirements, input data acquisition, programming techniques and controls; preparing operating instructions; designing and developing compilers and assemblers, utility programs, and operating systems.
- Ensuring software standards are met.
- Bachelor's degree and two plusyears experience with software development and testing
- Experience with the Shadow UAS and Hunter UAS system testing, Cyber Security, MATLAB or LabVIEW.
- Experience with Unmanned Aerial Systems.
Back to top