Seeking a highly creative and energetic software engineer to support to design and develop software to test real-time spacecraft components and subsystems. Debug and diagnose software in a lab environment. Coordinate with engineering peers of other disciplines to develop software, test scripts, databases, support spacecraft integration activities. The candidate must work in a team setting but should be able to independently and efficiently manage their time to complete assignments in a dynamic, schedule-driven environment.
- Review and assess software requirements
- Develop LabView displays
- Develop and update Perl automated test verification scripts
- Create and update SQL databases
- Bachelor's degree in Software engineering
- 2 years of applicable experience
- Top Secret clearance
- Experience in developing software in LabView
- Experience in developing Perl scripts
Northrop Grumman is committed to hiring and retaining a diverse workforce. We are proud to be an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer, making decisions without regard to race, color, religion, creed, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, marital status, national origin, age, veteran status, disability, or any other protected class. For our complete EEO/AA and Pay Transparency statement, please visit www.northropgrumman.com/EEO . U.S. Citizenship is required for most positions.
Back to top