- Aurora, CO
Northrop Grumman is a pioneering company. We design, develop, build and support some of the world's most advanced products, from cutting-edge aircraft and next-generation spacecraft to unrivaled cyber security systems and all-seeing radars.
Whether it's making a 200 ton airplane invisible, predicting cyber-attacks before they happen or solving the mysteries of the universe, wherever the boundaries of possible are being pushed, Northrop Grumman is there.
For 60 years, Northrop Grumman has anticipated the future of military space. From the launch pad to orbit, we deliver everything from missile systems to spacecraft to launch and command and control systems. We are dedicated to providing strategic defense, secure and reliable communications, robust missile warning and advanced space situational awareness to support our customers.
Northrop Grumman Space Systems is looking for you to join our team as a Software Engineer based out of Aurora, CO.
What You'll get to Do:
- The Software Engineer will design, develop, document, test and debug application software and database driven web systems and special data processing systems.
- Candidate will participate in designing code solutions while working as part of a small team.
- Teams are comprised of other software engineers of various experience levels. Some interaction with users is expected.
- Team interactions include brainstorming, design guidance, requirements resolution and group coding best practices.
- This is a great opportunity for a flexible self-starter to work in a dynamic environment with real world technical content supporting a number of tools and systems.
- Possible call-in support may occur.
- Good written and verbal skills are important.
Back to top