- Aurora, CO
Northrop Grumman is a pioneering company. We design, develop, build and support some of the world's most advanced products, from cutting-edge aircraft and next-generation spacecraft to unrivaled cyber security systems and all-seeing radars.
Whether it's making a 200 ton airplane invisible, predicting cyber-attacks before they happen or solving the mysteries of the universe, wherever the boundaries of possible are being pushed, Northrop Grumman is there.
For 60 years, Northrop Grumman has anticipated the future of military space. From the launch pad to orbit, we deliver everything from missile systems to spacecraft to launch and command and control systems. We are dedicated to providing strategic defense, secure and reliable communications, robust missile warning and advanced space situational awareness to support our customers.
Northrop Grumman Space Systems is looking for you to join our team as a Software Engineer based out of Aurora, CO.
What You'll get to Do:
- The Software Engineer will design, develop, document, test and debug application software and database driven web systems and special data processing systems.
- Candidate will participate in designing code solutions while working as part of a small team.
- Teams are comprised of other software engineers of various experience levels. Some interaction with users is expected.
- Team interactions include brainstorming, design guidance, requirements resolution and group coding best practices.
- This is a great opportunity for a flexible self-starter to work in a dynamic environment with real world technical content supporting a number of tools and systems.
- Possible call-in support may occur.
- Good written and verbal skills are important.
- Education/Experience: 2 Years with Bachelors in Science; 0 Years with Masters; 4 years with an Associates; or 6 years of experience will be considered in lieu of a degree.
- Active TS/SCI access
- Adjudicated Polygraph (within 7 years) or willing and able to obtain and maintain an Adjudicated Polygraph
- Knowledge of UNIX or LINUX.
- Familiar with database concepts, Eclipse, and Subversion.
- Current DoD Approved 8140 (DoDD 8570) Baseline Certifications IAT Level II (i.e CCNA Security, CySA+ , GICSP, GSEC, Security+ CE, SSCP), IAT Level-III certification can be used to qualify for the Level-II position OR willing to obtain and maintain a DoD Approved 8140 (DoDD 8570) Baseline Certifications IAT Level II (i.e CCNA Security, CySA+ , GICSP, GSEC, Security+ CE, SSCP), IAT Level-III certification can be used to qualify for the Level-II position within 60 days of employment.
What We Can Offer You:
- Current DoD Approved 8140 (DoDD 8570) Baseline Certifications IAT Level II (i.e CCNA Security, CySA+ **, GICSP, GSEC, Security+ CE, SSCP), IAT Level-III certification can be used to qualify for the Level-II position
Northrop Grumman provides a comprehensive benefits package and a work environment that encourages your growth and supports the mutual success of our people and our company. Northrop Grumman benefits give you the flexibility and control to choose the benefits that make the most sense for you and your family. Your benefits will include the following:
Paid Time Off
Training and Development
Flexible Work Arrangements
Additional Northrop Grumman Information:
Northrop Grumman has approximately 85,000 employees in all 50 states and in more than 25 countries, we strive to attract and retain the best employees by providing an inclusive work environment wherein employees are receptive to diverse ideas, perspectives and talents to help solve our toughest customer challenges: to develop and maintain some of the most technically sophisticated products, programs and services in the world.
Our Values. The women and men of Northrop Grumman Corporation are guided by Our Values. They describe our company as we want it to be. We want our decisions and actions to demonstrate these Values. We believe that putting Our Values into practice creates long-term benefits for shareholders, customers, employees, suppliers, and the communities we serve.
Our Responsibility. At Northrop Grumman, we are committed to maintaining the highest of ethical standards, embracing diversity and inclusion, protecting the environment, and striving to be an ideal corporate citizen in the community and in the world.
Northrop Grumman is committed to hiring and retaining a diverse workforce. We are proud to be an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer, making decisions without regard to race, color, religion, creed, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, marital status, national origin, age, veteran status, disability, or any other protected class. For our complete EEO/AA and Pay Transparency statement, please visit www.northropgrumman.com/EEO. U.S. Citizenship is required for most positions.
Back to top