Software Engineer 2
Northrop Grumman Mission Systems is seeking an experienced Software Engineer to join our team in Beavercreek, Ohio. We're a team of new graduates and experienced professionals, collaborating to achieve our goals. Our teams work with pride across business units toward a common goal: global security. Together, we protect our troops, public safety, information, and our planet. It's unique work. It's challenging and rewarding. But most of all, it's work that makes a difference.
The selected applicant will become part of Northrop Grumman's AVIPSS Program working in a dynamic, people-focused environment where he/she will interact with users, customers and other developers. The Software Engineer will participate in the entire software development lifecycle with a concentration in software development using multiple high-level programming languages. The selected candidate must be able to obtain a Department of Defense (DoD)Top Secret/SCI security clearance.
- Bachelor of Science degree in Computer Software, Computer Engineering, or related STEM degree plus 2 years of relevant professional work experience; or a Master's degree in Computer Software, Computer Engineering, or related STEM degree plus 0 years of experience.
- Experience developing software applications in C# or Java
- Experience with SQL and relational database technology
- U.S. citizenship with the ability to obtain and maintain a Top Secret /SCI Department of Defense (DoD) Security clearance
- Experience with Eclipse or Visual Studio
- Experience with Microsoft VISIO
- Experience developing secure web applications (HTTPS, PKI)
- Experience with GeoSpatial development; KML, SHP, ESRI Arc toolset
- Experience developing and/or using web services
- Experience with web frameworks (Angular, JSF)
- Experience developing with PL/SQL
- Experience with Microsoft Windows, Unix, and Linux
- TS/SCI Security Clearance
Northrop Grumman is committed to hiring and retaining a diverse workforce. We are proud to be an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer, making decisions without regard to race, color, religion, creed, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, marital status, national origin, age, veteran status, disability, or any other protected class. For our complete EEO/AA and Pay Transparency statement, please visit www.northropgrumman.com/EEO. U.S. Citizenship is required for most positions.
Meet Some of Northrop Grumman's Employees
Jacqueline operates on power electronics for Northrop Grumman’s space application projects. She meets with engineering groups, chats with customers, and works on circuit analysis.
Back to top