Software Engineer 2 - Collection Specialist (TS/SCI with Poly)
Northrop Grumman Mission Systems in Fairfax is seeking a Software Engineer 2 to work as a member of an Agile team developing and maintaining a development platform and a series of applications for a Government customer. The ideal candidate will perform full lifecycle software development tasks as a member of an integrated delivery team, including creating and refining user stories, designing and developing code, writing documentation, unit testing, conducting peer reviews, and coordinating installations and deployments with the operations team.
- Bachelor’s degree in Science, Technology, Engineering, Math or related field, and 2 years of SW development experience
- Proficiency in at least one other programming language (i.e., Java, Python, C , C), Internet Protocols, HTML/XML
- TS/SCI with Polygraph clearance is required.
- Experience in real-time and ETL processing of data for various data warehousing, analytics and real-time applications
- Experience with scalability with AWS or other cloud hosting providers
- Experience with Kapow
Northrop Grumman is committed to hiring and retaining a diverse workforce. We are proud to be an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer, making decisions without regard to race, color, religion, creed, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, marital status, national origin, age, veteran status, disability, or any other protected class. For our complete EEO/AA and Pay Transparency statement, please visit www.northropgrumman.com/EEO. U.S. Citizenship is required for most positions.
Meet Some of Northrop Grumman's Employees
Enterprise Communications Professional
A’Darien oversees executive and organizational communications within the company in order to ensure all Northrop Grumman employees are kept in the know and are aware of the company’s values.
Back to top