At Northrop Grumman Aerospace Systems we develop cutting-edge technology that preserves freedom and advances human discovery. Our pioneering and inventive spirit has enabled us to be at the forefront of many technological advancements in our nation's history - from the first flight across the Atlantic Ocean, to stealth bombers, to landing on the moon. We continue to innovate with developments from launching the first commercial flight to space, to discovering the early beginnings of the universe. Our employees are not only part of history, they're making history.
Looking for a Flight Software candidate that is willing tobe involved in the full software life cycle with a focus on development, unit testing, and verification testing. Candidates will be required to develop, document, test, and debug systems using logical and mathematical solutions. Must have good interpersonal skills as the candidate will be working within a team environment as well as opportunities to interact with various subsystem engineers of various disciplines.
We prefer the successful candidate has strong 2-way communication skills (upward and downward); including interpersonal skills and the ability to interface with all levels of employees and management.
Preferred skills include C, Python, and VxWorks. Background in Spacecraft architecture, command and data handling a plus.
- Bachelor's Degree in a Science, Technology, Engineering or Mathematics (STEM) discipline from an accredited university and 2 years of software engineering experience OR Master's Degree in STEM and 0 years of software engineering experience
- Ability to obtain and maintain program access
- Bachelor's Degree in Computer Engineering, Computer Science, or Electrical Engineering
- Experience with scripting languages (Python, Perl)
- WindRiver VxWorks
- Active, In scope DoD Top Secret or SCI clearance
Back to top