Northrop Grumman is a leading global security company providing innovative systems, products, and solutions in unmanned systems, logistics and modernization, cyber security, and C4ISR to government and commercial customers. We operate in all 50 states and 25 countries with employees who are committed to innovation, development, and discovery. Here at Northrop Grumman, we seek to deliver the value of performance by bringing the next generation of technology to life.
Our professionals live and breathe different perspectives here; we are curious about the world, accepting of each other, and well aware that the more ideas, backgrounds, opinions, and experiences we bring to our work, the stronger that work will be. Just as you would invest your time and hard work into our company, we focus on investing back into you through enriching professional experiences and high-quality learning and development opportunities. We want you to bring your whole self to work and for you to have meaningful connections with your coworkers, customers, and communities, while providing the best products, systems, and technologies to protect our world.
Northrop Grumman Technology Services is seeking a Software Engineer to perform technical planning, test equipment development, system integration, and verification & validation for avionics systems. Programming languages may include: C, Objective C, Object-Oriented Pascal, Ada, and others. The selected candidate will join our growing team in Oklahoma City, Oklahoma.
- Provides software programming support to other systems, software and/or aeronautical engineers on a variety of technical tasks associated with aircraft avionics flight software.
- Designs, develops, documents, tests, and debugs application software and systems that contain logical and mathematical solutions.
- Conducts multidisciplinary research and collaborates with equipment designers and/or hardware engineers in the planning, design, development, and utilization of electronic data processing systems for test support equipment products and avionic flight software.
- Determines computer user needs; analyzes system capabilities to resolve problems on program intent, output requirements, input data acquisition, programming techniques and controls; prepares operating instructions.
- Ensures software standards are met.
- Bachelor's degree in Computer Science, Software / Electrical Engineering, or related discipline with at least 2 years 'experience, or a Master's degree in Computer Science, Software / Electrical Engineering, or related discipline.
- Must have or be able to obtain a U.S. Department of Defense (DoD) Secret security clearance
- Must be able to work on-site in Oklahoma City, Oklahoma.
- Experience with programming languages such as C, Objective C, Object-Oriented Pascal, or Ada.
- Experience with designing, developing, documenting, testing, and/or debugging application software and systems.
- Experience with designing, developing, and testing embedded software.
Northrop Grumman is committed to hiring and retaining a diverse workforce. We are proud to be an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer, making decisions without regard to race, color, religion, creed, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, marital status, national origin, age, veteran status, disability, or any other protected class. For our complete EEO/AA and Pay Transparency statement, please visit www.northropgrumman.com/EEO . U.S. Citizenship is required for most positions.
Back to top