Software Development Analyst w/TS/SCI clearance
The qualified applicant will become part of Northrop Grumman's growing SSC PAC support team providing onsite support for research, development, test and evaluation (RDT&E) programs. Northrop Grumman works closely with many PEO C4I projects to provide state-of-the-art threat protection to the Warfighter. Qualified applicants will be eager to learn and be comfortable working in a fast paced, dynamic team environment.
Qualified team members will work in a collaborative government/contractor environment to design, develop, document, test and debug applications software and systems that contain logical and mathematical solutions.
- Secret Clearance
- Bachelor's degree in computer science or a related major.
- 5+ years of recent experience with object-oriented programming.
- Expert level experience using GIT source code control.
- 3+ years of recent experience leading in an Agile environment.
- 3+ years of recent experience with software automation (building, testing, and deploying).
- Recent experience developing software tests with Selenium WebDriver (not selenium IDE).
- Experience using Atlassian Tools like JIRA, Confluence, and BitBucket for software management.
- Recent experience developing within Microservices.
- Recent experience using VM technology.
- 5+ years developing using SQL databases such as PostgreSQL and NoSQL databases such as MongoDB
- 5+ years of recent experience working on a team as a lead with five or more developers.
- 3+ years using Big Data technologies such as Hadoop, Accumulo, HBase, Cassandra, etc.
Northrop Grumman is committed to hiring and retaining a diverse workforce. We are proud to be an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer, making decisions without regard to race, color, religion, creed, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, marital status, national origin, age, veteran status, disability, or any other protected class. For our complete EEO/AA and Pay Transparency statement, please visit www.northropgrumman.com/EEO . U.S. Citizenship is required for most positions.
Back to top