Software Development Analyst
- Contribute needed skills to ongoing projects for both frontend and backend support of web software and mobile development projects
- Complete web development and modify existing web interfaces
- Learn new programing languages and software skills required to fulfill the program goals
- Contribute to the development and writing of technical documentation of how methods were developed
- Cross train in other areas to support additional roles as needs arise
- Bachelor's degree in computer science, or a sufficient portfolio of work that demonstrates strong programing capabilities with 2 years experience OR 6 years experience in lieu of degree
- HTML5 / CSS3 / Responsive Web Design (Bootstrap) experience
- Experience programming in front-end development frameworks, including Angular JS, ReactJS or others
- Experience with scripting languages such as PHP
- Experience in database design and SQL
- Strong communication skills
- Ability and willingness to rapidly develop a diverse skillset
- Prior work experience on development teams
- Understanding of the Agile development process
- Experience with NodeJS server environments for full stack development.
- Experience with accessing standard database formats (SQL, MongoDB, etc.)
Northrop Grumman is committed to hiring and retaining a diverse workforce. We are proud to be an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer, making decisions without regard to race, color, religion, creed, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, marital status, national origin, age, veteran status, disability, or any other protected class. For our complete EEO/AA and Pay Transparency statement, please visit www.northropgrumman.com/EEO. U.S. Citizenship is required for most positions.
Meet Some of Northrop Grumman's Employees
Jacqueline operates on power electronics for Northrop Grumman’s space application projects. She meets with engineering groups, chats with customers, and works on circuit analysis.
Back to top