Software Development Analyst
- Melbourne, FL
At Northrop Grumman we develop cutting-edge technology that preserves freedom and advances human discovery. Expand your career through experience and exposure, all the while supporting a mission that seeks to ensure the security and freedom of our nation and its allies.
Join us on the edge.... the Cutting Edge!
Northrop Grumman's Enterprise Services organization is seeking an Application Engineer to support Enterprise environments for the Northrop Grumman Centers of Excellence. Those locations include Baltimore MD, Redondo Beach CA, Melbourne FL, Palmdale CA, El Segundo CA, San Diego CA, Colorado, Utah, and Arizona.
The position will deploy, support, customize, and maintain the suite of Commercial and Open Source applications used by Software and Systems Engineering.
• Configure, deploy and administer commercial and open source software
• Maintain strong expertise and knowledge of current and emerging technologies and products.
• Provide best practice, recommendations and guidance to manage SSLM operations at scale
• Ability to implement a configuration management solution
• Using OSLC and Rest APIs to integrate applications
• Scripting for DevOps processes
• Server Configuration
• CI/CD Automation
• Bachelor's of Science degree in a STEM related discipline with two (2) or more years of experience; or Master's Degree in STEM, with (0) zero years of professional experience
• Must have experience with both Windows and UNIX/Linux operating systems
• Ability to work well in a team environment and possess strong oral/written communication skills
• Server/Client SW installation experience • Active Security clearance preferred or the ability to obtain one
• Excellent communication skills
• Experience with AWS and Azure Cloud Environments
• Security + Certified desired
• AWS certified desired
• Load Balancers: Apache, HA Proxy experience desired
• Exposure to web-based software development or operations
• Have a broad understanding of development, web operations, SDLC
• Strong technical foundation in several of the following technologies:
• Continuous Integration Tools: Jenkins, Bamboo
• SCM Tools: GIT, IBM CLM, BitBucket, GitHub
• MBSE tools: Cameo and Teamwork Cloud
• Scripting languages: Python, Ruby, Shell, Powershell
• JIRA Administrative experience desired
• Experience with Postgres and MS SQL Server desired
Northrop Grumman is committed to hiring and retaining a diverse workforce. We are proud to be an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer, making decisions without regard to race, color, religion, creed, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, marital status, national origin, age, veteran status, disability, or any other protected class. For our complete EEO/AA and Pay Transparency statement, please visit www.northropgrumman.com/EEO . U.S. Citizenship is required for most positions.
Back to top