Software Development Analyst 4
Northrop Grumman Information Systems sector is seeking a Senior Level Software Development Analyst to join our team
of qualified, diverse individuals. This position will be located in Gaithersburg, MD.
Where Technology and Teamwork come together developing GIS solutions in C , C#, and Java. The qualified applicant
will become part of Northrop Grumman's Mission Services and Advanced GEOINT Operating Unit, working with a team of
experienced developers, supporting multiple systems under one program.
Roles and Responsibilities:
- Develop Software in C , C#, and Java.
- Develop Software in a fast-paced Agile environment.
- Researches, designs, develops, and/or modifies enterprise-wide GIS systems and/or applications software.
Bachelor's degree focusing on a Computer Science or Engineering major, and 9 years'
experience in Software Development (4 additional years of experience can be substituted for the degree).
- Active/current TS/SCI clearance is required.
- Experience in Geospatial and Imagery Systems would be a plus.
- Experience developing in multiple programming languages.
- Experience with OpenSource software (i.e. Tomcat, Zookeeper).
- Experience in both Windows and Linux environments.
- SAFe Agile certified.
Northrop Grumman is committed to hiring and retaining a diverse workforce. We are proud to be an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action-Employer, making decisions without regard to race, color, religion, creed, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, marital status, national origin, age, veteran status, disability, or any other protected class. For our complete EEO/AA statement, please visit www.northropgrumman.com/EEO. U.S. Citizenship is required for most positions.
Meet Some of Northrop Grumman's Employees
Jacqueline operates on power electronics for Northrop Grumman’s space application projects. She meets with engineering groups, chats with customers, and works on circuit analysis.
Back to top