Software Development Analyst 2
Application Engineer needed to support engineering tools in both classified and unclassified environments for Military Aircraft Systems (MAS) in Melbourne, FL. The position will deploy, support, customize, and maintain the suite of commercial applications used by MAS Software and Systems Engineering such as IBM Rational, ClearCase, ClearQuest, Rational Team Concert, DOORS, and WebSphere, among others.
Roles and Responsibilities:
- Must be proactive and able to complete assignments independently on tight schedules
- Creation of workstation automated installs for workstation client software.
- Support Engineering tools end users (software developers, software testers, architects and infrastructure team members)
- Research of, planning for, and implementation of tool upgrades and patching.
- Bachelor's degree in STEM with two (2) or more years of experience or Master's Degree in STEM, with one (1) or more years of experience
- Must have experience with both Windows and UNIX/Linux operating systems
- Ability to work well in a team environment and possess strong oral/written communication skills
- Server/Client SW installation experience
- The ability to obtain a DOD Secret Clearance
- Experience with Java, and XML
- Must have experience with common scripting languages
- Experience with Atlassian Tool Suite
- Documentation of testing and maintenance of systems
- License management
- Trouble ticket resolution
- Active Security clearance preferred or the ability to obtain one
Northrop Grumman is committed to hiring and retaining a diverse workforce. We are proud to be an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer, making decisions without regard to race, color, religion, creed, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, marital status, national origin, age, veteran status, disability, or any other protected class. For our complete EEO/AA and Pay Transparency statement, please visit www.northropgrumman.com/EEO. U.S. Citizenship is required for most positions.
Meet Some of Northrop Grumman's Employees
Jacqueline operates on power electronics for Northrop Grumman’s space application projects. She meets with engineering groups, chats with customers, and works on circuit analysis.
Back to top