Software Development Analyst 2
Northrop Grumman Mission Systems is seeking a Software Development Analyst to join out team in Bellevue, NE.
Roles and responsibilities:
Researches, designs, develops, and/or modifies enterprise-wide systems and/or applications software. Involved in planning of system and development deployment as well as responsible for meeting software compliance standards. Evaluates interface between hardware and software, operational requirements, and characteristics of overall system. Documents testing and maintenance of system corrections.
- Bachelors degree in computer science/computer engineering or related degree and 2 years of related work experience. 4 additional years of work experience can be substituted for the degree.
- Understanding of core programming principles.
- US citizenship required. Ability to obtain and maintain DoD
- Experience with scripting languages (Python, Bash or Perl).
- Experience working with Linux, including kernel, utilities, installation, administration, etc.
- Knowledge of RHEL and/or CentOS Linux systems
- Knowledge of virtualization technologies
- Experience in systems performance analysis and tuning is a plus.
- Experience in operating system internals and software architecture methodologies.
- Understanding of architecture, design and implementation of scalable distributed systems
- Understanding of high performance computing architectures.
- Active secret clearance
Northrop Grumman is committed to hiring and retaining a diverse workforce. We are proud to be an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer, making decisions without regard to race, color, religion, creed, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, marital status, national origin, age, veteran status, disability, or any other protected class. For our complete EEO/AA and Pay Transparency statement, please visit www.northropgrumman.com/EEO. U.S. Citizenship is required for most positions or modifies enterprise-wide systems and/or applications software.
Meet Some of Northrop Grumman's Employees
Jacqueline operates on power electronics for Northrop Grumman’s space application projects. She meets with engineering groups, chats with customers, and works on circuit analysis.
Back to top