Software Development Analyst 2
Researches, designs, develops, and/or modifies enterprise-wide systems and/or applications software. Involved in planning of system and development deployment as well as responsible for meeting software compliance standards. Evaluates interface between hardware and software, operational requirements, and characteristics of overall system. Documents testing and maintenance of system corrections.Basic Qualifications: 2 years related experience with a bachelor degree. 6 years of applied experience accepted in lieu of a degree. Must have a current Secret clearance.
- Experience writing SQL queries and creating database objects
- Development experience using the Microsoft Visual Studio Integrated Development Environment (IDE)
- Experience developing with C# or Visual Basic
- Familiarity with the Software Engineering Process Must be willing to work a flexible work schedule that may include extended shifts, holidays, and weekends and support on call status for 24 hours-a-day, 7 days-a-week, 365 days a year. Must have and maintain a valid U.S. passport, accept customer furnished quarters for a period up to 120 days away from primary work location and comply with mobility requirements such as chemical warfare training and immunizations that may include anthrax and smallpox. Must meet medical requirements for worldwide travel.
- 3 yrs Experience with Microsoft SQL Server development
- 3 yrs Experience with Object Oriented Development
- 2 yrs Experience with Microsoft SharePoint development
- 2 yrs Experience developing Microsoft Windows and Web-based applicant
Northrop Grumman is committed to hiring and retaining a diverse workforce. We are proud to be an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer, making decisions without regard to race, color, religion, creed, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, marital status, national origin, age, veteran status, disability, or any other protected class. For our complete EEO/AA and Pay Transparency statement, please visit www.northropgrumman.com/EEO. U.S. Citizenship is required for most positions.
Meet Some of Northrop Grumman's Employees
Jacqueline operates on power electronics for Northrop Grumman’s space application projects. She meets with engineering groups, chats with customers, and works on circuit analysis.
Back to top