Software Development Analyst 1
Application Engineer needed to support engineering tools in both classified and unclassified environments for Military Aircraft Systems (MAS) in Melbourne, FL.
The position will deploy, support, customize, and maintain the suite of commercial applications used by MAS Software and Systems Engineering such as IBM ClearCase, ClearQuest, Rational Team Concert, DOORS, Atlassian JIRA, Atlassian BitBucket, git, and others.
- Bachelor's degree in a STEM discipline
- Experience with common scripting languages
- Ability to work well in a team environment and possess strong oral/written communications skills
- A working knowledge of both Windows and Linux operating systems
- U.S. citizenship and the ability to obtain a DoD Secret security clearance are required
- Must be proactive and able to complete assignments independently with minimal oversight, on tight schedules.
- Experience with Java, XML, and OSLC
Northrop Grumman is committed to hiring and retaining a diverse workforce. We are proud to be an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer, making decisions without regard to race, color, religion, creed, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, marital status, national origin, age, veteran status, disability, or any other protected class. For our complete EEO/AA and Pay Transparency statement, please visit www.northropgrumman.com/EEO. U.S. Citizenship is required for most positions.
Meet Some of Northrop Grumman's Employees
Jacqueline operates on power electronics for Northrop Grumman’s space application projects. She meets with engineering groups, chats with customers, and works on circuit analysis.
Back to top