Software Development Analyst 1
Northrop Grumman is seeking a Software Development - Analyst 1. This position will be located at our Aerospace Systems Sector in Redondo Beach, CA.
We're moving technology forward to take our planet back. On our team, you'll help develop satellites, unmanned aircraft, and ground systems that enhance our knowledge of global weather and environmental trends.
Our Aerospace Systems team develops, integrates, produces, and supports manned and unmanned aircraft, spacecraft, high-energy laser systems, microelectronics, and other systems and subsystems critical to keeping the world safe.
The qualified applicant will become part of Northrop Grumman's Business Management: Cost & Schedule Management Systems team. The selected candidate will work in a dynamic people-focused environment where he/she will interact with users, customers and other developers.
Roles and Responsibilities
- Support software tools that are used by Cost & Schedule Management
- Develop and maintain tools/systems
- Support to a 1000+ user base across multiple site locations.
- Bachelor's Degree in Business Administration with a concentration in Management or Computer Information Systems (MIS or CIS), or related degree.
- Ability to obtain aSSBI clearance
- Knowledge of Microsoft Office, specifically MS Excel, Word, PowerPoint, and Outlook
- Knowledge of software programming
- Demonstrated ability to work effectively on project teams through either internship experience or college team projects is required
- Self-motivated, organized, possess strong interpersonal, analytical, communication and presentation skills.
- Ability to interact effectively with a variety of management levels
- Strong Microsoft Office and relational database skills
- Software programming knowledge in VB or VBA
- Strong relational database skills (SQL Server, MS Access)
- Familiarity with .NET, ASP.NET, MS Project Server, SharePoint a plus.
- Overall GPA of 3.5 or higher preferred.
Back to top